PDA

View Full Version : The Best Pitching in Baseball...

jabrch
07-18-2005, 01:57 AM
Who'd have thunk it would be in the AL Central?

ERA
Sox #2
Twins #3
Indians #6

WHIP
Twins #1
Indians #2
Sox #3

I would not have guessed that at all.

soxfanreggie
07-18-2005, 06:44 AM
I consistantly told people that the AL Central was not a bad league; I was made fun of profusely until the Sox and Twins lead the AL Central and the wild card repsectively. The people in turn, when everyone else was above .500 proceeded to make fun of the Royals. The Yankees $28 billion payroll is certainly catching up to the Twins eventhough the Yankees have like $50 million in pitching alone on the DL, which alone rivals the payrolls of several teams. The AL Central could likely have 2 teams in the playoffs, and I think that the central could have 3 if not 4 teams above .500. It might be hard as the teams play each other more, but I think that it could happen.

GO AL CENTRAL!

PAPChiSox729
07-18-2005, 07:02 AM
I consistantly told people that the AL Central was not a bad league; I was made fun of profusely until the Sox and Twins lead the AL Central and the wild card repsectively. The people in turn, when everyone else was above .500 proceeded to make fun of the Royals. The Yankees $28 billion payroll is certainly catching up to the Twins eventhough the Yankees have like $50 million in pitching alone on the DL, which alone rivals the payrolls of several teams. The AL Central could likely have 2 teams in the playoffs, and I think that the central could have 3 if not 4 teams above .500. It might be hard as the teams play each other more, but I think that it could happen.

GO AL CENTRAL!

Ouch!
:tealtutor: