PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving!!!


doublem23
11-22-2001, 01:02 AM
Yeah, I already said it once, but it needs to be said as often as possible (and, yes, it is 12 AM here in Chicago.)

So to all Sox fans out there, have a safe, blessed, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!

CLR01
11-22-2001, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by doublem23
Yeah, I already said it once, but it needs to be said as often as possible (and, yes, it is 12 AM here in Chicago.)

So to all Sox fans out there, have a safe, blessed, and Happy Thanksgiving!!!


Yeah what he said. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

WinningUgly!
11-22-2001, 11:03 AM
Hope you all have a great Turkey-Day! Happy Thanksgiving to the entire WSI "family"!

RedPinStripes
11-22-2001, 12:16 PM
Happy Thanks giving everyone.

foulkesfan11
11-22-2001, 01:25 PM
:rowand

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I'm thankful that the Cubs didn't make it to the playoffs! :)

danman31
11-22-2001, 01:50 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Go Sox!!

LongDistanceFan
11-22-2001, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by danman31
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

Go Sox!! here i am sick at home and playing on the puter.......... so happy turkey day one and all

Chisox_cali
11-22-2001, 03:51 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING! From the Southern Left Coast, one of the only places it is 70 degrees on Thanksgiving

Soxheads
11-22-2001, 07:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

duke of dorwood
11-22-2001, 08:52 PM
Hope all have a great Thanksgiving and didn't have to fight for a TV like I did 7AM at K Mart today.

:walk

I gave thanks for my pinpoint control

Daver
11-22-2001, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by LongDistanceFan
here i am sick at home and playing on the puter.......... so happy turkey day one and all

At my house it is Happy Venison Backstrap Day.It doesn't have the same popularity,but it tastes a hell of a lot better.

PaleHoseGeorge
11-22-2001, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by daver
At my house it is Happy Venison Backstrap Day.It doesn't have the same popularity,but it tastes a hell of a lot better.

How many points on the Thanksgiving buck, Daver?

Hope everyone had a nice holiday feast!

ma-gaga
11-22-2001, 11:28 PM
Happy Turkey Day All!

After spending it with the fiance's family I'm sitting down to a night of Buffy on FX.

The pie was good, and so is the beer. I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

Soxfan7070
11-23-2001, 12:53 PM
I might be a little late but I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving and didn't eat too much...
Too bad I didn't take my own advice and now I got a monster stomachache...
Food tastes good and I can't help that! :)

Paulwny
11-23-2001, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Soxfan7070
I might be a little late but I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving


I'm also late, hope everyone had a good one.