PDA

View Full Version : Sox in Minnesota

Chips
07-17-2005, 09:09 PM
I will be in Minnesota from Tuesday to Friday and was wondering if there is anyone knows a way I can catch the broadcasts up there.

samram
07-17-2005, 09:28 PM
If you have a computer with you, I think you may be able to order mlbtv by the day. I could be wrong though.

Nellie_Fox
07-18-2005, 02:35 AM
It's a pretty big state. Are you going to be in the Twin Cities? I'd suggest finding a Joe Senser's Sports Grill near you (Bloomington, Eagan, Roseville); they will probably be able to get it on a satellite feed for you.

iamkoza
07-18-2005, 04:20 AM
I will be in Minnesota from Tuesday to Friday and was wondering if there is anyone knows a way I can catch the broadcasts up there.

any decent sports bar should have mlb extra innings.

BiggWilli
07-18-2005, 10:17 AM
That satelite radio has broadcasts not exactly sure if you could get it for free...

MinnySoxFan
07-18-2005, 10:26 AM
Since I live in Minnesota, I just watch it on mlb.tv

nedlug
07-18-2005, 12:54 PM
It's a pretty big state. Are you going to be in the Twin Cities? I'd suggest finding a Joe Senser's Sports Grill near you (Bloomington, Eagan, Roseville); they will probably be able to get it on a satellite feed for you.

Is there one of those in Minneapolis, or the SW suburbs? I live downtown and I work in Chaska, so if there was one of those on the way, that would be ideal.

cleanwsox
07-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Since I live in Minnesota, I just watch it on mlb.tv

I just subscribed to mlb.tv after getting pissed the Red Sox vs. Yankees game was shown on Fox this Saturday. Then I realized they black out all Fox games no matter where you are at. :angry:

Nellie_Fox
07-21-2005, 01:55 AM
Is there one of those in Minneapolis, or the SW suburbs? I live downtown and I work in Chaska, so if there was one of those on the way, that would be ideal.Bloomington would be a southwest burb (Senser's is just a block off I-494) and Eagan is just east of Bloomington. Bloomington is closer to Chaska.

Chips
07-22-2005, 07:49 PM

Thanks, I went to the Sensor's in Eagan and caught part of the game one night and watched last nights game at my aunts house via satellite. Too bad they couldn't win one when I was up there, Twins fans were giving me **** every day.

nedlug
07-22-2005, 07:55 PM
Thanks, I went to the Sensor's in Eagan and caught part of the game one night and watched last nights game at my aunts house via satellite. Too bad they couldn't win one when I was up there, Twins fans were giving me **** every day.

A good reply would be, "Have fun with the Wild Card chase."

Nellie_Fox
07-25-2005, 03:19 AM
Thanks, I went to the Sensor's in Eagan and caught part of the game one night and watched last nights game at my aunts house via satellite. Too bad they couldn't win one when I was up there, Twins fans were giving me **** every day.The Twins fans I've been talking to the last couple of days recognized that their fortunes were better with the Sox beating Boston. They acknowledged that they need to focus on the wildcard, and the Sox beating Boston enhanced that. Only a very dumb Twins fan would have been rooting against the Sox this weekend.