PDA

View Full Version : Green Seats

Chips
07-17-2005, 07:54 PM
On account that there has not been at a game at the Cell in a week, will they have installed more green seats or not? We had a long road trip earlier this season and I didn't recall seeing any new seats when the Sox came back home, I hope they installed some over the past week.

itsnotrequired
07-17-2005, 07:58 PM
On account that there has not been at a game at the Cell in a week, will they have installed more green seats or not? We had a long road trip earlier this season and I didn't recall seeing any new seats when the Sox came back home, I hope they installed some over the past week.

Seeing as how they have done basically nothing during other road trips this season, I wouldn't count on any new seats.

soltrain21
07-17-2005, 08:00 PM
Weren't they supposed to be updating it very slowly throughout the course of the year? Looks like they will be doing it over the winter this year.

tacosalbarojas
07-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Weren't they supposed to be updating it very slowly throughout the course of the year? Looks like they will be doing it over the winter this year.It wouldn't surprise me. They were also supposed to work on that indoor restaurant for the scout seats over the course of the season, and I've definitely heard that has been postponed until the winter.

skobabe8
07-17-2005, 09:16 PM
Based on what Brooks has said and reading between the lines, they wont be done until the offseason.

whtsx1959
07-17-2005, 11:23 PM
I don't think they have been replacing the seats. If they were, they would have to hire workers for just one week, get all the seats delivered, and make sure they dont take out to many seats without putting more in (so they would have to take one row out, put one in).

This is just my presumption without any expertise.

ChiSoxRowand
07-18-2005, 01:07 AM
They should just wait until the winter. It's stupid to not have any green seats one week, then a whole bunch the next.

Vernam
07-18-2005, 01:16 AM
They should step up the pace and do whatever's necessary to have them all green by October. :gulp:

Some of the green ones at club level have already come loose and should be fixed or replaced. What's next in the spectrum? Yellow?

VC