PDA

View Full Version : Vince Vaughn

Chips
07-17-2005, 04:31 PM
Vince Vaughn was at the Sox game in the scout seating a few weeks ago and today he was wearing a flubs jersey singing the 7th inning. He is a bum.

NSSoxFan
07-17-2005, 04:39 PM
Vince Vaughn was at the Sox game in the scout seating a few weeks ago and today he was wearing a flubs jersey singing the 7th inning. He is a bum.

We've gone over this hundreds of times...WHO CARES!

UofCSoxFan
07-17-2005, 04:47 PM
I saw this too as I was flipping through channels. HE IS A SOX FAN...but he also has a movie to promote. I mean in all fairness he didn't seem thrilled to be there.

Unregistered
07-17-2005, 04:51 PM
I saw this too as I was flipping through channels. HE IS A SOX FAN...but he also has a movie to promote. I mean in all fairness he didn't seem thrilled to be there.
It's actually the other way around. He's a Cubs fan with a movie to promote.

As he has said himself, he was raised on the North Shore and grew up rooting for the Cubs, and it's too late for him to change allegiances.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2981 http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=2982

Clembasbal
07-17-2005, 04:55 PM
It's actually the other way around. He's a Cubs fan with a movie to promote.

As he has said himself, he was raised on the North Shore and grew up rooting for the Cubs, and it's too late for him to change allegiances.

At any rate, he really is a BEARS fan. That is his true sports love.

BeviBall!
07-17-2005, 04:57 PM
I hear he goes ga-ga over the Fire!

MarySwiss
07-17-2005, 05:25 PM
I liked him in Dodgeball. Other than that, WHO CARES!

JUribe1989
07-17-2005, 05:51 PM
I don't really care what he is. He's hilarious.

He is probably one of those people (the very few) who just like both teams and really doesn't know anything about baseball.

chitownhawkfan
07-17-2005, 06:01 PM
I'll give him a pass because I think he is pretty funny, unlike a certain other hack I'm thinking of who is just awful.

http://www.altoentertainment.com/gallery/celebs/b/james-belushi/mp-05000381.jpg
Go Cubbies!

The Racehorse
07-17-2005, 06:47 PM
Who is Vince Vaughn?

OTOH, if Henry Rollins ever sang the 7th inning stretch at the Urinal, then I'd care [for a multitude of reasons].

Lip Man 1
07-17-2005, 07:02 PM
Vaughn's comments that were discussed earlier in this thread were part of a column on 'celebrity fans' by Phil Arvia in the Daily Southtown.

I agree with the poster who said 'who cares?' but for the record he is and ever shall be a Cubs fan. Screw him.

Lip

SOXSINCE'70
07-18-2005, 11:02 AM
If you grew up watching (and rooting) for the sCrUBS,fine.
Just don't show up at a Sox game and expect Sox fans to believe
you're even a casual Sox fan.True Sox fans can spot the bandwagon
jumpers a mile away.There'll be a ton of 'em the rest of the year
with the Sox having a great season.:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Irishsox1
07-18-2005, 11:43 AM
After seeing Wedding Crashers, I don't care what team Vince roots for. That guy is flat out funny and that movie is funny. If you liked Old School, then see Wedding Crashers. As Kenny Banya used to say "That's Gold!".

Hangar18
07-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Vaughn grew up a cub fan ........ but over the last few years has gotten
very attached to the White Sox. He will gladly wear a SOX hat just as he will
wear a cub hat. Hes one of those guys that now likes both teams .....
I'll say this, there are WAY many more ex cub fans who Got Wise and became SOX fans than vice-versa, he seems to fall into this category

Hitmen77
07-18-2005, 12:02 PM
WHO CARES!What's the matter with you people? Your team is 61-29 :bandance: and you are worrying about what team this 2nd-rate actor roots for? :?: Why is this so important to people?