PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Rogers to be arrested

StepsInSC
07-17-2005, 10:13 AM
No link, but it was on 1310 The Ticket in Dallas.

Kenny Rogers will be arrested and charged with a Class A felony when he returns to Texas.

The Racehorse
07-17-2005, 10:22 AM
No link, but it was on 1310 The Ticket in Dallas.

Kenny Rogers will be arrested and charged with a Class A felony when he returns to Texas.

In case anyone is keeping score at home, you can score that...

Red Ass Pitcher 0
Dimunitive Cameraman 1

voodoochile
07-17-2005, 10:48 AM
In case anyone is keeping score at home, you can score that...

Red Ass Pitcher 0
Dimunitive Photographer 1

Not defending Rogers, he is an idiot, but this is just a setup for a lawsuit...

Daver
07-17-2005, 10:53 AM

Ding, Ding, Ding, We have a winner.

The Racehorse
07-17-2005, 10:56 AM

Going ape at the sight if a camera makes me wonder how he made it out of New York [twice] with the shirt on his back.

gobears1987
07-17-2005, 08:06 PM
What are the betting odds on him fleeing the country?

bigfoot
07-17-2005, 09:16 PM
What are the betting odds on him fleeing the country?

Traded to the Blue Jays?

Bobby Thigpen
07-17-2005, 10:21 PM
This has absolutely turned into the most rediculous thing in the world. Sure he was an idiot, and what he did was wrong, but you could tell the cameraman would go after the minute it was over because of his little wink to fellow media members. This whole thing is just out of control.

Chips
07-17-2005, 10:26 PM
This has absolutely turned into the most rediculous thing in the world. Sure he was an idiot, and what he did was wrong, but you could tell the cameraman would go after the minute it was over because of his little wink to fellow media members. This whole thing is just out of control.

I agree, the whole situation is ridiculous and I don't think what he did qualifies for being arrested. Ridiculous.

TornLabrum
07-17-2005, 11:22 PM
I agree, the whole situation is ridiculous and I don't think what he did qualifies for being arrested. Ridiculous.

Actually it does. It's called battery.

chitownhawkfan
07-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Did he rough him up that bad? No, but if I took a co-worker and did what Kenny Rogers did, not only would I get arrested I would get fired. I'm only sorry he didnt get arrested earlier.

:andy
Take him to the cleaners, camera dude

Tragg
07-17-2005, 11:32 PM
He won't serve time, but he should end up with a criminal record, but he won't (he'll be put into one of those diversion programs and the charges expunged after completion).

But he's not even taking his punishment like a man. He's taking every MLPA appeal known to man; he's even going to district court to get an injunction. (I know what the coll bargaining agreement says, but it doesn't mean you MUST pursue every appeal and every channel). The man has NO real remorse as his actions and that phony apology prove.

The coward of the county.

chitownhawkfan
07-17-2005, 11:35 PM
The worst part is how he said he attended the All Star Game to stand up and take responsibility for what he did. Something to the means "I'm not the type of person who hides, ...I dont take the easy way out." What a selfish bastard, he went to the all star game because of his non selfish nature. He had to overshadow an event he shouldnt have been a part of.

What a blowhard

RadioheadRocks
07-17-2005, 11:54 PM
Bottom line... it's all about taking responsibility for one's actions and being held accountable... 'NUFF SAID!!!

voodoochile
07-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Actually it does. It's called battery.

No battey is punching someone in the face.

Punching someone in the face while they are filming you doing it is called rampant stupidity...

TornLabrum
07-18-2005, 08:22 AM
The worst part is how he said he attended the All Star Game to stand up and take responsibility for what he did. Something to the means "I'm not the type of person who hides, ...I dont take the easy way out." What a selfish bastard, he went to the all star game because of his non selfish nature. He had to overshadow an event he shouldnt have been a part of.

What a blowhard

The key phrase in the interview he did at the ASG was, "I want to put this all behind me." That means he wants it all to go away. He's not taking responsibility. He's trying to make it go away with words.