PDA

View Full Version : Reverse lock Tomorrow?

iamkoza
07-16-2005, 06:00 PM
I sure hope not, but it feels like it might be, dispite the fact that elarton is the worst starting pitching in the majors not named Lima

batmanZoSo
07-16-2005, 06:03 PM
I hope not because I haven't had much of a chance to watch the last few games. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to a rare treat that is the four game sweep.

MIgrenade
07-16-2005, 06:05 PM
I sure hope not, but it feels like it might be, dispite the fact that elarton is the worst starting pitching in the majors not named Lima

Thanks, Buster.

The only way the Sox lose is if there is a really odd lineup out there. Garland will be solid...of course the Sox did lose to Nomo...

MeanFish
07-16-2005, 06:11 PM

That would be false.

Elarton, 2005:
============
6 Wins
3 Losses
4.72 ERA
1.31 WHIP
62 SO
24 BB

Perhaps not dominating numbers, but hardly "worst starting pitching in the majors" territory.

Of course, I still think we'll win.

Fake Chet Lemon
07-16-2005, 08:08 PM
I can see Ozzie having a bizarre lineup with the first three games won and that "Venezuelan piece of ****" coming to town (not MY words!) on Monday. Maybe Dye at SS and Timo at 1B Sunday.

PAPChiSox729
07-16-2005, 08:11 PM
I can see Ozzie having a bizarre lineup with the first three games won and that "Venezuelan piece of ****" coming to town (not MY words!) on Monday. Maybe Dye at SS and Timo at 1B Sunday.

You know, Pablo is a catcher...

:redneck

Mr. White Sox
07-16-2005, 09:34 PM

ehhhhh...

*cough Nomo *cough
*cough Milton *cough
*cough May *cough
Agh, bad cold.

mcp5185
07-16-2005, 10:02 PM
I cant imagine why Ozzie would put in a weird lineup tomorrow. Most of the guys he usually sits, already sat today or yesterday.

chisoxfanatic
07-17-2005, 03:25 AM
I cant imagine why Ozzie would put in a weird lineup tomorrow. Most of the guys he usually sits, already sat today or yesterday.

I'd tend to agree with that. The only non-regular I could see getting the start would be Ozuna (we REALLY need Crede 100% for the Boston series).

SpammySosa
07-17-2005, 11:57 AM
The Sox regular lineup will be playing today.:bandance: Ozzie must have forgotten it was Sunday.