PDA

View Full Version : BoSox straight up give it to Tim Redding

rowand33
07-15-2005, 07:15 PM
1 IP 4 H 6 ER 4 BB 2 K

jeeeeeez,.

the Yanks rotation is even worse than I thought it was gonna be before the season started

Is anybody else hoping they win the wildcard so we can face them?

Their hitting is scary, but their savior looks like it's gonna be Chacon?! jeez.

They better hope he does his best 2003 impression...

MRKARNO
07-15-2005, 08:32 PM
The Red Sox have scored 17 runs in 6 innings thus far :o:

The Racehorse
07-15-2005, 08:39 PM
Maybe Steinbrenner's head will explode.

Stroker Ace
07-15-2005, 09:12 PM
HA! I love seeing the Yankmees struggle. Lets hope the Blowsawks catch a bad case of corpseball when they come to town.

MHOUSE
07-15-2005, 11:43 PM
The Yankmees prized rotation!

Mussina
Tim Redding :tongue:
Johnson
Darryl May :tongue:

It's almost like the Devil Rays in that they've been picking up castoff after castoff and plugging them in. May couldn't cut it with the ROYALS and Redding was shown the door in Houston and San Diego. These guys could hardly be long relievers on most clubs. Hilarious!

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-15-2005, 11:48 PM
The Yankmees prized rotation!

Mussina
Tim Redding :tongue:
Johnson
Darryl May :tongue:

It's almost like the Devil Rays in that they've been picking up castoff after castoff and plugging them in. May couldn't cut it with the ROYALS and Redding was shown the door in Houston and San Diego. These guys could hardly be long relievers on most clubs. Hilarious!
It is pretty funny. I wasn't even aware the Yankees had Tim Redding until I saw this post. Who wants to bet Al Leiter will soon be pitching for the Yankees?

Mr. White Sox
07-15-2005, 11:58 PM
It is pretty funny. I wasn't even aware the Yankees had Tim Redding until I saw this post. Who wants to bet Al Leiter will soon be pitching for the Yankees?

Me. Give it two weeks. :smile:

NSSoxFan
07-16-2005, 02:45 AM
Who wants to bet Al Leiter will soon be pitching for the Yankees?

Funny you should say that... (http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20050716&content_id=1132974&vkey=news_nyy&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy)

The Racehorse
07-16-2005, 02:49 AM
Who wants to bet Al Leiter will soon be pitching for the Yankees?

Funny you should say that... (http://newyork.yankees.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/news/article.jsp?ymd=20050716&content_id=1132974&vkey=news_nyy&fext=.jsp&c_id=nyy)

I guess Charlie Hough wasn't available.

chisoxfanatic
07-16-2005, 02:58 AM
Lets hope the Blowsawks catch a bad case of corpseball when they come to town.

Yes! My boyfriend's coming to town from Toronto next Thursday morning, and we will be watching Thursday and Friday's games on TV and will be at Saturday and Sunday's games...He's a die-hard Red Sox fan, and if our beloved Palehose somehow lose, I'll never hear the end of it.

We MUST win those games!!!

Mr. White Sox
07-16-2005, 03:56 AM

AHAHAHAHAHA! That's amazingly funny. I was thinking of tealing my previous post...just because nobody would want an aging, unimportant lefty as though he can solve the starting woes. Come ON NYY! I'd do a better job as GM of the Yankees than $man! Not to mention a $200mil payroll to start the year and THIS is what he comes up with to save the Spankmees?

Cowhead418
07-16-2005, 09:16 AM
Notice how the Yankmees are the exact opposite of our Sox? Absolutely awful pitching and horrendous defense. Good lord it must be painful to watch their games.:cower: