PDA

View Full Version : Heard of any Rumors?

TIguchi22
07-15-2005, 03:51 PM
Hey fellow white sox fans! I was just wondering what kinda of trade rumors that you guys have heard? Thanks for the input.

Rocky Soprano
07-15-2005, 03:52 PM
The search function is your friend.

SpartanSoxFan
07-15-2005, 04:14 PM
Hey fellow white sox fans! I was just wondering what kinda of trade rumors that you guys have heard? Thanks for the input.

Dude, what's the score????

Ortegels
07-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Okay... so I've never really posted here before (just once in the parking lost). I've only been a sox fan for about three years, so I would never impose my ignorance onto the White Sox gods of this forum. That being said... I did see someone post this site here before and I often check it out for fun. Not sure of the credibility...

http://prosportsdaily.com/mlb/white-sox/rumors.html

gobears1987
07-16-2005, 11:58 PM
Well I was walking through the airport, saw KW on his cell phone and overhead Harris for Clemens and cash.

ATXBMX
07-17-2005, 01:25 AM
ESPN, is that you?

Mr. White Sox
07-17-2005, 01:47 AM

Well, Mr. Gammons, a lot of us have stopped worrying about KW making trades, because he probably will just for the hell of it. Whether it's going to be a blockbuster or a little improver, I don't know, but I bet if you hang out in the Bullpen Sports Bar at the Cell after the game on Monday, you'll have a lot of awesome rumors to use for your column on ESPN.com and on Baseball Tonight. But, if I recommend anything, Mr. Gammons, it's that KW flies under the radar, so you probably won't hear about the trade until it's done. Good hunting though!

munchman33
07-17-2005, 06:57 AM
ESPN, is that you?

:rolling: