PDA

View Full Version : When Maggs comes to the plate on Monday

07-15-2005, 02:13 PM
I for one am undecided....Part of me misses him here, the other part of me is good ridence....I'm digging his new Mullet though

hawkjt
07-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Sorry, I just don't see why he should be hammered. The sox have moved on and are flourishing. Why can't we be classy and just politely thank him for some great years? He was not an a-hole no matter what oz is saying. He was always quietly clutch and I still think he will be very dangerous for years to come as we face him. Why make it personal? He needs no more motivation to beat the sox.

ShoelessJoeS
07-15-2005, 02:20 PM
good ridence, i have no sympathy for that heartless chump. its not like he brought us our first championship in over 80 years. wheres the loyalty maggs?

miker
07-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Clap for him the first at bat...then let him have it for the rest of his career! (Unless his does a Baines and comes back.)

cleanwsox
07-15-2005, 02:27 PM
I would never cheer for a Tiger. Unless you have given the city a championship, ala Jordan, you shouldn't receive an ovation. If I were at the game, I would treat him as any other hitter. My guess is he gets booed pretty heavily though.

JermaineDye05
07-15-2005, 02:29 PM
well I'd just laugh at that new mullet, he looks hilarious, I wouldn't feel right just booing him, cause when he was with us he was great, a good clutch hitter and a nice fielder, he was my favorite player, I was upset when he didn't sign, but I still respected him, it all just went down hill when he said we didn't care about winning and all we cared about was money that still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, I still love the good days we had with him

Kogs35
07-15-2005, 02:39 PM
i think they should play the oj's song money money money LOL

PaleHoseGeorge
07-15-2005, 02:41 PM
Bone-chilling complete and utter silence would sound pretty good to my ears.

"We loved ya, Magglio, but not anymore."

:cool:

Rocky Soprano
07-15-2005, 02:44 PM
Anyone have pics of this so called mullet?

fquaye149
07-15-2005, 03:04 PM

That hussy. Maybe Nancy should play "Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares," when he comes to bat

RKMeibalane
07-15-2005, 03:09 PM

I agree. What That Guy did was a slap in the face to the Sox organization. He deserves nothing less than to be completely ignored by everyone at the game. The events of the first half have proven that the Sox don't need him to win. He chose money over loyalty to the team that gave him a chance to fullfill his dream.

A_ROW33
07-15-2005, 03:16 PM
I'd just yell How's 4th place look to ya?

cleanwsox
07-15-2005, 03:23 PM
Does anybody remember the reaction to other exited high-profile free agents the Sox have had. I guess the only guy that comes to mind is Belle after he got out of his contract. Ventura was in another league, but Sox fans never really blamed him for leaving. Alex Fernandez would have been interesting if he ever pitched in Comiskey again.

Tekijawa
07-15-2005, 03:45 PM
Does anybody remember the reaction to other exited high-profile free agents the Sox have had. I guess the only guy that comes to mind is Belle after he got out of his contract. Ventura was in another league, but Sox fans never really blamed him for leaving. Alex Fernandez would have been interesting if he ever pitched in Comiskey again.

I think everyone was kinda glad to see Belle go. Ventura left but I think with the injury everyone knew we wouldn't "risk" money on him...

Soxmissy
07-15-2005, 04:11 PM
No need to boo Him. He was great when He was here. We should show class and thank him for that.

Heffalump
07-15-2005, 04:12 PM
Why the heck would you not boo Mags? He tried to trash JR, KW, and OG. He fed the fans all that crap about wanting to be treated fairly.........It all comes down to the $$$ for him and he is getting what he deserves now:

-Plays on a 4th place team

-Enjoys the wonderful Detroit nightlife

-Lost his previous spotless reputation.

Kinda reminds me of Todd Bell and Al Harris - The two fools that will forever be remembered as the guys that passed up the greatest and most famous Bears team of all time. This could be the same thing for Mags this year.

If I was at the game, I would boo that "cancer" until my voice gave out.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-15-2005, 04:25 PM
If I was at the game, I would boo that "cancer" until my voice gave out.

The opposite of love is not hate. It's indifference.

"Booing that 'cancer' until your voice gives out" only affirms you still have a heart throbbing for him.

He expects the boos, but the icy nothing of silence is the sort of memory he'll carry right to his grave.

But do it your way. Those around you will be laughing at what an ass you're making of yourself.

TomBradley72
07-15-2005, 06:01 PM
I agree. What That Guy did was a slap in the face to the Sox organization. He deserves nothing less than to be completely ignored by everyone at the game. The events of the first half have proven that the Sox don't need him to win. He chose money over loyalty to the team that gave him a chance to fullfill his dream.

I agree...sure he had a few nice years...but nothing unbelievable....Sox offered him guaranteed money/a very fair deal considering the condition of his knee...he turned his back on us. Screw him.

chisoxfan64
07-15-2005, 06:06 PM
I think everyone should be dead silent, then stand up all at once and walk to the concourses until his AB is over.:D:

soxgirl617
07-15-2005, 06:21 PM
Sorry, I just don't see why he should be hammered. The sox have moved on and are flourishing. Why can't we be classy and just politely thank him for some great years? He was not an a-hole no matter what oz is saying. He was always quietly clutch and I still think he will be very dangerous for years to come as we face him. Why make it personal? He needs no more motivation to beat the sox.

I agree 100%. People, if you can't be mature enough to recognize that his past contributions and hard play for the Sox have earned him a polite reception, then just remember that we are doing fine without him. You only make Sox fans look petty and insecure if you boo him.

DVsoxfan
07-15-2005, 06:24 PM
No need to boo Him. He was great when He was here. We should show class and thank him for that.

Maggs was my fav player for a long time. I agree he was a great player for us, but everything that i thought to be true about maggs outside of playing the game was proven to be false. Tell me why we should show him class when he showed NO class to the organization and fans that did nothing but support him through the best years of his career.

EDIT: I really like the silence and walk to the concourse thing

The Racehorse
07-15-2005, 06:29 PM
<-half teal-> Magglio's knee still has to make it through the weekend. <-half teal->

fquaye149
07-15-2005, 07:01 PM
I agree 100%. People, if you can't be mature enough to recognize that his past contributions and hard play for the Sox have earned him a polite reception, then just remember that we are doing fine without him. You only make Sox fans look petty and insecure if you boo him.

HE did earn a lot with us. And then he pissed it all away by railroading us and skirting the issue on his knee. So he doesn't have any accolades left in the bank

however I'm with George - silence is deadly. Boos are what he expects - he probably thinks we still give a **** about him.

LuvSox
07-15-2005, 10:59 PM

And then our pitcher drills him

Chicago83
07-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Maggs was a great player for the sox and in my opinion should not be booed. I am pretty sure he will be though. Personally I would not boo him even though he left the sox on a sour note. He's one of the best players the sox have produced in the pasty twenty years and just because he turned down our offer last year does not make me want to boo him.

SOX ADDICT '73
07-16-2005, 12:05 AM
I chose not to vote. I think we should cheer him, but not for the reason listed in the poll.

I want to cheer him in appreciation for rejecting the Sox contract offer(s) last year. Consider for a moment what a shambles this team would be if he had accepted. Thanks, Magg$! :thumbsup:

Chisox003
07-16-2005, 12:07 AM
He's gonna get booed no matter what 30 or 40 of us here say we are doing...Not gonna make much of a difference

Me? I think he's an ass but I do feel a little sympathy for him, he played hard here and never experienced what we are this year

That said, PHG's "bone chilling silence" would be awesome, to any opposing hitter, not just Mags in particular

That would be encouraged and should be added as an option to the poll

FedEx227
07-16-2005, 12:17 AM
i'm all for the complete and utter silence, he comes up, act as if we've never seen the guy before, we can all ask ourselves where Bobby Higginson went?

oeo
07-16-2005, 01:01 AM

You know he's going to be boo'd, though. He is a greedy a-hole, but then again if we resigned him, we would not be 59-29...so maybe we should thank him for leaving?

oeo
07-16-2005, 01:03 AM
Maggs was a great player for the sox and in my opinion should not be booed. I am pretty sure he will be though. Personally I would not boo him even though he left the sox on a sour note. He's one of the best players the sox have produced in the pasty twenty years and just because he turned down our offer last year does not make me want to boo him.

It isn't the fact that he turned the offer down, it's what he said about the franchise. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he say that we're not about winning? Screw him...BOOOOOOOO!

SOXSINCE'70
07-16-2005, 08:36 AM
If one hand claps,will anyone hear it??:roflmao: :roflmao: :rolling: :rolling:

SOXSINCE'70
07-16-2005, 08:38 AM
I think everyone should be dead silent, then stand up all at once and walk to the concourses until his AB is over.:D:

Silence may be deadlier than booing.:D: :D: :D:

The Dude
07-16-2005, 09:02 PM
I still think a mock oeeeooo would be nice as well but to answer your question

heres my answer:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D:

Fake Chet Lemon
07-16-2005, 09:43 PM

When he changed agents to $cott Bora$ that was a big SCREW YOU I DON'T WANT TO COME BACK to the organization and the fans. Everyone knows the history between the Sox and Bora$. So he gets booed from me, each time up. I'm glad we have a team player in Right Field now. I wonder if Maggs would have volunteered to play SS or 1B? DOUBT IT.

FedEx227
07-16-2005, 11:23 PM
I still think a mock oeeeooo would be nice as well but to answer your question

I was all about a .....OOOOOOOOOOEEEEOoooooooooo..........eh......TI IIIIMO?

Mr. White Sox
07-17-2005, 01:47 AM

ehhhhh, no need to capitalize "He"...:?

and for those wanting his new mullet-look, indulge on this photo...
it's not really a mullet, but it's goofy.

oh, and this picture is just hilarious, so I'm adding it for good measure:
Link(bandwidth is too high) (http://www.detnews.com/pix/2005/04/04/tigers/ss04-tigerscover-0405n_04-04-2005_1I4VR23_big.jpg)

MERPER
07-17-2005, 03:36 AM
I'm sorry, but I will not only clap for Maggs, but also stand and welcome him back...

I know he was a moron with the whole Ozzie thing earlier this year, but I respect him for the way he played the game of baseball while wearing the black and white... I still say to this day that if it weren't for MLB cheating the public with steroids, Maggs would be considered one of the rare 5-tool guys in the game, we better than Sammy "Baseball been berry, berry good to me" Sosa....

Anyways, everyone knows we are the best team in baseball this year and have moved on just fine without him.. let's show some class and give him a hand for how he performed for us for a number of years...

I BEG YOU!.. PLEASSSSSSSE SHOW SOME CLASS!

Optipessimism
07-17-2005, 04:55 AM

"Booing that 'cancer' until your voice gives out" only affirms you still have a heart throbbing for him.

He expects the boos, but the icy nothing of silence is the sort of memory he'll carry right to his grave.

But do it your way. Those around you will be laughing at what an ass you're making of yourself.

While silence may be the stronger statement of the choices, it will not happen. He is going to be booed out of the ballpark, so I doubt many people are going to be laughing at someone else who is booing. Then they'd be laughing at themselves, in between boos, and I just don't see that happening.

Optipessimism
07-17-2005, 05:04 AM
Maggs is going to probably be booed louded than anyone has been booed in quite a long time.

I would think most of the fans will take the whole Maggs situation as Maggs vs. Ozzie, and seeing themselves as having to make a choice between the two to either love Maggs and hate Ozzie or love Ozzie and hate Maggs. Obviously, if the majority of those fans feel that way they will choose Ozzie since his presence has led to a rebuilt team and turnaround in the standings. Imagine all the 'Ozzie' chants when he goes out and gets in an umpire's face in front of a big crowd. That, IMO, will be only a small taste of what I think will happen.

In fact, I actually hope the reaction is just deafening boos. I have a gut feeling it could very well become a full blown 'Maggs sucks' chant that only grows throughout each of hit AB's. But, you never know. I guess at the very least it will make for some very interesting television.

DaleJRFan
07-17-2005, 05:09 AM
and for those wanting his new mullet-look, indulge on this photo...
it's not really a mullet, but it's goofy.

More hair = more weight... to cover up for his mega weight loss this off season. I watched a Tigers game last week. He looks SKINNNY.

By the way, I agree with PHG. We'll all boooo him till he silences us with a rope to right-center. Treat him no differently than any other player on the Tigers roster. F*** that guy. Not worth the waste of time. Save the boooos for Spammy Sosa, Kenny Rogers, the ones who really deserve it.

BigEdWalsh
07-17-2005, 05:35 AM
Unfortunately I can't be there. If I were, I would most certainly boo loudly and I loved Maggs when he was here. Most returning players I would show my appreciation for, not him, not the way he left.:angry:

Heffalump
07-17-2005, 09:38 AM

None of your points really make any sense.

1. Do you really believe that indifference is the antonym of love?

2. So whenever a player is booed that means that the fans secretly love him?

3. The icy nothing of silence is the sort of memory he will carry to his grave??? Do you REALLY think this will bother Maggs that much? He's getting his money, do you REALLY think the fans mean THAT much to him? I sure don't.

4. The fans will be laughing their asses off at me for booing him?? You have got to be kidding me!! Do you really think that more than a few hundred people from this board will initiate your "wall of silence' technique so that Maggs "carries this memory to his grave"?

As a seasoned veteran here, I give you lots of respect, as your posts are usually pretty intelligent, but this one is straight out of some women's soap opera.

The Critic
07-17-2005, 09:58 AM
I think silence speaks loudest.
If he came to bat and got the reaction a September callup for Tampa would get, THAT would be awesome, I think.

Outside of that, I'd go with:
OHHH WEEE OHHHH...........BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !

PaleHoseGeorge
07-17-2005, 10:09 AM

3. The icy nothing of silence is the sort of memory he will carry to his grave??? Do you REALLY think this will bother Maggs that much? He's getting his money, do you REALLY think the fans mean THAT much to him? I sure don't.

4. The fans will be laughing their asses off at me for booing him?? You have got to be kidding me!! Do you really think that more than a few hundred people from this board will initiate your "wall of silence' technique so that Maggs "carries this memory to his grave"?

As a seasoned veteran here, I give you lots of respect, as your posts are usually pretty intelligent, but this one is straight out of some women's soap opera.

Go ahead, Heffalump. Admit it. You've got a big stiffy just *dreaming about* Magglio back inside Sox Park.

We know you do. Just admit it.

"Magglio, Magglio... where for art thou, Magglio?"

:roflmao:

It's over Heffalump. The sooner you stop caring about Magglio the sooner your nightmare of a life will be over.

Romeo or Juliet, take your pick: poison yourself or sheathing your dagger inside your own chest?

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Heffalump
07-17-2005, 11:03 AM
Go ahead, Heffalump. Admit it. You've got a big stiffy just *dreaming about* Magglio back inside Sox Park.

We know you do. Just admit it.

"Magglio, Magglio... where for art thou, Magglio?"

:roflmao:

It's over Heffalump. The sooner you stop caring about Magglio the sooner your nightmare of a life will be over.

Romeo or Juliet, take your pick: poison yourself or sheathing your dagger inside your own chest?

:roflmao: :roflmao:

Kinda funny, but to be honest, I expected much more of a response/witty retort from you.

Oh well. Where's White Sox Josh? I think we need some new threads.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-17-2005, 11:19 AM
Oh well. Where's White Sox Josh? I think we need some new threads.

No Hef. YOU are the king of wit.

"Booooooooooo!"

fquaye149
07-17-2005, 11:54 AM

Let's try to be realistic. I'm sure if you would have thought about this, you'd have figured this out on your own. But you didn't, so here goes:

have you ever had a bad breakup? A year later, you've moved on, found a new girl (or boy) friend and are happy with that girl(boy)friend. Obviously you're still upset about your ex, but why dwell on that - you're very happy now, things are better than they've ever been.

You and your current girl(boy)friend are out to dinner at a nice restaurant and you see your ex bussing tables. She looks over, sees you and your ex dressed exquisitely eating lobster, drinking expensive wine while she's wiping drool off table 9.

What is the best way to tell her off:

1.)stand up and make a huge scene in the restaurant by telling her off, saying "blah blah blah **** you! and the horse you rode in on!", make fun of her for being a busboy, generally make a scene that will maybe embarrass your current girlfriend but most of all send the message that you have not really moved on, and that you're not happy enough with your current girlfriend to have gotten over your ex?

2.)Or do you just enjoy your meal, ignore your ex-girlfriend bussing tables at the nice restaurant. Order a nice chocolate mousse for desert. Pay with credit card and leave a nice tip. If your ex says hello acknowledge her, but quickly turn your attention back to your current girlfriend, whom you love? Maybe give your current girlfriend a discreet and appropriate kiss on the cheek as you leave?

if option #1 sounds more like your style, then I can see why you think a vehement booing of Magglio is appropriate.

Me and the rest of the RATIONAL and DIGNIFIED world will choose #2

Who cares about Magglio? We're in first by 11 games!

soxfan43
07-17-2005, 12:15 PM
The silence thing would be great but come on, it wont happen. People aren't going to be booing maggs because he left, it's because of how he acted when he left. My favorite player was carlos lee (being in the stands for his cubs grand slam af ew years ago clinched that) but when he was traded he took it like a man. Even when marte beaned him in ST, he still didn't attack, ozzie, kenny, or reinsdorf. Maggs has been running his mouth since the day he got carted off the field. Then all that shady business with his knee, come on. He flat out disrespected the white sox and their fans. Who flys to austria to get his need worked on and doesn't even tell his employer? Ridiculous. And then he goes to detroit of all places. He is going to get booed the second he steps out of that tigers dugout and most deservedly so. CASH...........HE GONE

BigEdWalsh
07-17-2005, 12:42 PM
Let's try to be realistic. I'm sure if you would have thought about this, you'd have figured this out on your own. But you didn't, so here goes:

have you ever had a bad breakup? A year later, you've moved on, found a new girl (or boy) friend and are happy with that girl(boy)friend. Obviously you're still upset about your ex, but why dwell on that - you're very happy now, things are better than they've ever been.

You and your current girl(boy)friend are out to dinner at a nice restaurant and you see your ex bussing tables. She looks over, sees you and your ex dressed exquisitely eating lobster, drinking expensive wine while she's wiping drool off table 9.

What is the best way to tell her off:

1.)stand up and make a huge scene in the restaurant by telling her off, saying "blah blah blah **** you! and the horse you rode in on!", make fun of her for being a busboy, generally make a scene that will maybe embarrass your current girlfriend but most of all send the message that you have not really moved on, and that you're not happy enough with your current girlfriend to have gotten over your ex?

2.)Or do you just enjoy your meal, ignore your ex-girlfriend bussing tables at the nice restaurant. Order a nice chocolate mousse for desert. Pay with credit card and leave a nice tip. If your ex says hello acknowledge her, but quickly turn your attention back to your current girlfriend, whom you love? Maybe give your current girlfriend a discreet and appropriate kiss on the cheek as you leave?

if option #1 sounds more like your style, then I can see why you think a vehement booing of Magglio is appropriate.

Me and the rest of the RATIONAL and DIGNIFIED world will choose #2

Who cares about Magglio? We're in first by 11 games!

Lemme see if I got this straight. I had a relationship with Magglio. It went well. Magglio and I were happy for a long time. But, he jilted me and moved to Detroit. My current boyfriend (Jermaine Dye) and myself are out to eat at a nice resturant. Who do I see bussing tables? O-E-O!! It's Magglio. *** is Magglio doing bussing tables? As a LOGICAL and RATIONAL person I know it's not because he needs the money. Or does he? I could make a scene and humiliate Magglio and probably embarass myself and poor Jermaine. But instead Jermaine and I eat our Lobster Newburg, finish our expensive wine (:gulp: ) and order Chocolate Mousse (white chocolate for Jermaine). Note: I can't pay with a credit card since I got rid of my credit card a couple weeks ago. So I pay with cash, leaving a nice tip. I have a problem with this part. Why doesn't Jermaine pay? He makes more money than me. Anyway, I give Jermaine a kiss on the cheek and we leave this elegant resturant with our DIGNITY still intact.
Moral of the story: With seafood, ALWAYS drink WHITE wine.

Note: I would still boo Magglio at the Cell. As his ex-lover, I more than anyone, have the right.

White Sox Josh
07-17-2005, 12:47 PM
I'm gonna make this sign:
Jermaine Dye- .263, 19 HR, 47 RBI, 8 SB, $4 Million.
Magg$ Ordonez- .254, 3 HR, 13 RBI, 0 SB, $7.2 Million.

Boo the hell out of him.

soxfan43
07-17-2005, 12:54 PM
I was thinking something on those lines as well. But you could throw AJ, el duque and tadahitos stats up there too. the money saved from maggs was used very well.

Heffalump
07-17-2005, 12:55 PM
No Hef. YOU are the king of wit.

"Booooooooooo!"

Oh well, I tried to refute your points in a logical manner.

I guess I just have to learn to accept that the all powerful board monitors are always correct and that when they can't respond in a competent and mature manner THEY ARE ALLOWED to respond with childish personal attacks.

They can always dish it out, but can never take it.

GO Sox ! ......

PS to Maggs: Please disregard my lone boos at The Cell, I will secretly love you 'till I gasp my last breath. I dearly hope that you do not "carry the icy nothing of silence to your grave."

Chips
07-17-2005, 01:01 PM
That hussy. Maybe Nancy should play "Here's a Quarter, Call Someone Who Cares," when he comes to bat

I love that song.

Chips
07-17-2005, 01:04 PM
As for Maggs, I'm going to boo the son of the bitch as loud as I can. **** him, greedy son of a bitch.

BigEdWalsh
07-17-2005, 01:10 PM
PS to Maggs: Please disregard my lone boos at The Cell, I will secretly love you 'till I gasp my last breath. I dearly hope that you do not "carry the icy nothing of silence to your grave."
:?: Woah.

fquaye149
07-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Why doesn't Jermaine pay? He makes more money than me.

Because you're a gentleman, and also Jermaine didn't bring his purse.

santo=dorf
07-17-2005, 02:11 PM
I will boo at the people who are cheering for Maggs.

I'm actually looking more forward to jeering Craig Monroe and Dmitiri Young. I think I'm going to bring a "Monroe stole my other sign" sign to Wednesday's game. :D:

PaleHoseGeorge
07-17-2005, 03:32 PM
Oh well, I tried to refute your points in a logical manner.

I guess I just have to learn to accept that the all powerful board monitors are always correct and that when they can't respond in a competent and mature manner THEY ARE ALLOWED to respond with childish personal attacks.

They can always dish it out, but can never take it.

GO Sox ! ......

"Childish." Yeah, that would be the word for your take on Magglio.

"Booooooooooo!"

BTW, you're free to make an ass of yourself at WSI as much as you like. I'm surprised you're so anxious to do so...
:?:

But on second thought, no I'm not surprised at all.

"Booooooooooo!"

skobabe8
07-17-2005, 03:46 PM
Lemme see if I got this straight. I had a relationship with Magglio. It went well. Magglio and I were happy for a long time. But, he jilted me and moved to Detroit. My current boyfriend (Jermaine Dye) and myself are out to eat at a nice resturant. Who do I see bussing tables? O-E-O!! It's Magglio. *** is Magglio doing bussing tables? As a LOGICAL and RATIONAL person I know it's not because he needs the money. Or does he? I could make a scene and humiliate Magglio and probably embarass myself and poor Jermaine. But instead Jermaine and I eat our Lobster Newburg, finish our expensive wine (:gulp: ) and order Chocolate Mousse (white chocolate for Jermaine). Note: I can't pay with a credit card since I got rid of my credit card a couple weeks ago. So I pay with cash, leaving a nice tip. I have a problem with this part. Why doesn't Jermaine pay? He makes more money than me. Anyway, I give Jermaine a kiss on the cheek and we leave this elegant resturant with our DIGNITY still intact.
Moral of the story: With seafood, ALWAYS drink WHITE wine.

Note: I would still boo Magglio at the Cell. As his ex-lover, I more than anyone, have the right.

LOL....that was awesome. :smile:

ChiSox14305635
07-17-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm sorry, but 61-29 tempers my feelings for Mr. Ordonez. As it has been said before, he's doing his thing, & the Sox are doing their thing.

Instead, how about a loud, thunderous ovation for his replacement, Jermaine Dye when he takes the field & when he comes up at bat. That way, it becomes "Out of sight, out of mind" for Magglio.

Just my 2 cents.

A_ROW33
07-17-2005, 05:47 PM
I'm sorry, but 61-29 tempers my feelings for Mr. Ordonez. As it has been said before, he's doing his thing, & the Sox are doing their thing.

Instead, how about a loud, thunderous ovation for his replacement, Jermaine Dye when he takes the field & when he comes up at bat. That way, it becomes "Out of sight, out of mind" for Magglio.

Just my 2 cents.

Heck Yeah dude!!:cool: And not just for Jermain but everyone else who decided to play for the sox in 05!!:bandance: