PDA

View Full Version : More **** from "The Truth"

TornLabrum
07-15-2005, 12:06 PM
He's baaaack!

I could see how a guy from Joliet would love to visit Cellular Field in Bridgeport.
Ah yes, that 5 time venue make-over surrounded by housing projects and the Dan Ryan Expy.

Kudos to the club for the Nancy Tribute, Maybe Boyer could milk a tribute to a Andy the Clown night. The Disco Demolition anniversary is upon us, where those the real sox fans that showed up and caused a forfeit? Was ligue conceived that night? (probably behind the first base dugout)

I guess he was unhappy that I didn't send a personal response to his last email, so I obliged him this time:

You're repeating yourself. Now go sober up.

Deuce
07-15-2005, 12:09 PM
The Truth...

http://img18.echo.cx/img18/6286/jesusowned2pm.jpg

BigEdWalsh
07-15-2005, 12:34 PM
He's baaaack!

I guess he was unhappy that I didn't send a personal response to his last email, so I obliged him this time:

[/size][/size]

:supernana: :) :supernana:
So glad to hear from The Truth again!! :drunken:
I was confused. I thought that it WAS the same email. Yes he does tend to repeat himself. Yes he does repeat the same thing over and over. Yes he does.
Actually, it's amazing how he manages in a short amount of space to get in digs about Andy The Clown, the "bad" neighborhood, a reminder of ugly past incidents (Disco Demolition & the Ligues). Sheer genius.
:sunshine:

White Sox Josh
07-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Um Who is "The Truth"?

patbooyah
07-15-2005, 12:44 PM
his anger is so adorable. :cool:

BigEdWalsh
07-15-2005, 12:45 PM
Um Who is "The Truth"?

What?! I thought you were!!
Just kidding....check out the link: http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53917&highlight=Truth

TornLabrum
07-15-2005, 12:47 PM
Um Who is "The Truth"?

He's a clown (although not nearly as brilliant as Andy) whose email name is "Nellie Fox" and whose email address is sidesoxman@namewithheldforobviousreasons.com. I think the has the idea that I'll open the mail and be surprised that it's anti-Sox. I guess he's not aware that you can set Outlook to have a preview window.. He first emailed me a month or two ago with some rant about the Sox, their fans, and (of course) the horrible neighborhood. You can search for the thread if you'd like.

I exchanged an email or two with him and didn't hear from him again until this last column. If you go back a few days, you can read the thread containing that email. This is his third email to me, and is a virtual rehashing of the one I didn't bother to respond to.

White Sox Josh
07-15-2005, 12:49 PM
He's a clown (although not nearly as brilliant as Andy) whose email name is "Nellie Fox" and whose email address is sidesoxman@namewithheldforobviousreasons.com. I think the has the idea that I'll open the mail and be surprised that it's anti-Sox. I guess he's not aware that you can set Outlook to have a preview window.. He first emailed me a month or two ago with some rant about the Sox, their fans, and (of course) the horrible neighborhood. You can search for the thread if you'd like.

I exchanged an email or two with him and didn't hear from him again until this last column. If you go back a few days, you can read the thread containing that email. This is his third email to me, and is a virtual rehashing of the one I didn't bother to respond to.ah ok. By the way keep up the great work with your columns. Thank you for explaining this to me.

TornLabrum
07-15-2005, 12:52 PM
ah ok. By the way keep up the great work with your columns. Thank you for explaining this to me.

Thanks, and you're welcome.

Iwritecode
07-15-2005, 01:15 PM
whose email address is sidesoxman@namewithheldforobviousreasons.com.

Aw, you're no fun. I have a whole bunch of mailing lists I could sign him up for...

:)

TornLabrum
07-15-2005, 02:15 PM
Aw, you're no fun. I have a whole bunch of mailing lists I could sign him up for...

:)

You mean you didn't try the link?