PDA

View Full Version : Boston's Bartman

Madvora
07-15-2005, 09:41 AM
Sorry to start another thread, but there's a ton to discuss today.
Anyway, did anyone see the fan that caught a ball in Boston heading foul last night? Trot Nixon was giving chase in RF and ended up in the stands while the ball was caught by some dude in an orange shirt instead.
You could tell that Nixon was pissed, but nothing to the degree of Moises Alou's outburst.

I flipped by the game last night and they actually had an ESPN reporter go out to the fan and interview him during the game. He was embarrased and fans around him were giving him some crap.

The Racehorse
07-15-2005, 09:49 AM
Sorry to start another thread, but there's a ton to discuss today.
Anyway, did anyone see the fan that caught a ball in Boston heading foul last night? Trot Nixon was giving chase in RF and ended up in the stands while the ball was caught by some dude in an orange shirt instead.
You could tell that Nixon was pissed, but nothing to the degree of Moises Alou's outburst.

I flipped by the game last night and they actually had an ESPN reporter go out to the fan and interview him during the game. He was embarrased and fans around him were giving him some crap.

I saw that play, but didn't see the interview...

... if I was that guy, I would have told the interviewer "what the hell was I supposed to do, not put my hands up and just let the ball crush me in the chest?" :kukoo:

Madvora
07-15-2005, 09:52 AM
I'm looking to post a picture, but it's tough to find.
Let me know if anyone else can find one.