07-14-2005, 09:37 PM
What rules?

Exactamundo !!!

voodoochile
07-14-2005, 09:37 PM
Gotta love this.

Change the rules again.

What have you got against me?

let's see, you constantly whine and gripe everytime you lose.

You nitpick all the decisions.

You seem to think all of the decisions that don't go your way are somehow directed at you...

hmm.... now why would anyone have anything against you? :rolleyes:

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-14-2005, 09:39 PM

You seem to think all of the decisions that don't go your way are somehow directed at you...

just look at his sig :kneeslap:

FarWestChicago
07-14-2005, 09:42 PM
You seem to think all of the decisions that don't go your way are somehow directed at you...He needs help on many levels. :o:

ondafarm
07-14-2005, 09:43 PM

Nitpick? How about seek consistency?

If a quality start wins the PTC then Buehrle should have won it in his pre-ASG start.

If driving in the only run is the PTC winner then Frank should have won tonight.

I realize Daver calls me a 'bomb-thrower' consistently, but going out of his way isn't appropriate.

If you think that's nitpicking or inappropriate griping then why don't you just suspend me for the whole season.

Daver
07-14-2005, 09:44 PM
Exactamundo !!!

Umpire- 1

ODF- 0

Daver
07-14-2005, 09:45 PM
If you think that's nitpicking or inappropriate griping then why don't you just suspend me for the whole season.

If that is what you want, so be it.

FarWestChicago
07-14-2005, 09:46 PM
Nitpick? How about seek consistency?What you need to seek is your life. You are seriously missing one. :?:

Jjav829
07-14-2005, 09:46 PM

If a quality start wins the PTC then Buehrle should have won it in his pre-ASG start.

If driving in the only run is the PTC winner then Frank should have won tonight.

I realize Daver calls me a 'bomb-thrower' consistently, but going out of his way isn't appropriate.

Uhh, 7 innings. 0 runs. This wasn't just a quality start. He shut the Injuns down for 7 innings.

SpammySosa
07-14-2005, 09:48 PM

WOW.Just WOW.:whiner:

voodoochile
07-14-2005, 09:50 PM

*voodoo shakes head*

It's a freaking case of Hamms, people... HAMMS! It's not even GOOD beer...

You know this isn't the first person to decide the PTC was worth going to the wall for, but please, let it be the last...

I repeat... HAMMMS!

*voodoo shakes head*

FarWestChicago
07-14-2005, 09:53 PM
You know this isn't the first person to decide the PTC was worth going to the wall for, but please, let it be the last...It won't be. There is always another nutcase out there. :rolleyes:

voodoochile
07-14-2005, 09:58 PM
It won't be. There is always another nutcase out there. :rolleyes:

I know... I know...

*voodoo shakes head*

Maybe we need one of those disclaimers...

"For entertainment purposes only. If you feel the need to get all worked up, froth on your keyboard and rant that the umpire is unjust and out to get you, you just don't get the second word of that sentence..."

PicktoCLick72
07-14-2005, 10:03 PM
How could you not pick Paulie, he had two hits.

Ol' No. 2
07-14-2005, 10:18 PM
*voodoo shakes head*

You know this isn't the first person to decide the PTC was worth going to the wall for, but please, let it be the last...

I repeat... HAMMMS!

*voodoo shakes head*Wait...there's a case of Hamms riding on this? No one told me that!!! In that case, I protest!!!!:redneck

Soxzilla
07-14-2005, 10:32 PM
Soo ummm, can we see Daver use the elephant gun anyways?

I'm itchin' for a good duel.

....watching one that is!

Daver
07-14-2005, 10:50 PM
Soo ummm, can we see Daver use the elephant gun anyways?

I'm itchin' for a good duel.

....watching one that is!

I'll be doing a demonstration with the BMG50 as well as an M16 and an AK47 at the Police range in Joliet the weekend of the 23rd. Make freinds with a cop quick.

California Sox
07-14-2005, 10:56 PM
Is the land of "sky blue waters (waters)" in Minnesota? If so, I'm going to have a hissy fit about the choice of prize here. "Oh, what I wouldn't give for an ice-cold Falstaff right about now. Holy cow!"

Rocklive99
07-14-2005, 11:01 PM
LOL, so where is the info on the secret million dollars the winner gets at the end?

Take it easy people! Some people act like they just went to Vegas and used their savings on a PTC...

Soxzilla
07-14-2005, 11:07 PM
I'll be doing a demonstration with the BMG50 as well as an M16 and an AK47 at the Police range in Joliet the weekend of the 23rd. Make freinds with a cop quick.

Interesting. Do you ever take it to places like J.R. Shooting sports?

doublem23
07-14-2005, 11:15 PM
TBGR: Back to Business (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=2903)

I also notice how ODF "conveniently" forgets to mention that Mark gave up a 3-run homer in that "stellar" outing he's griping about.

Daver
07-14-2005, 11:19 PM
Interesting. Do you ever take it to places like J.R. Shooting sports?

No.

They won't let me fire it at the range J.R., the BMG would blow right through the cinder block wall behind their traps. I can't fire my 10 mm Glock there.

To put it in perspective, a BMG 50 will pierce an engine block at one hundred yards, at two hundred yards it will pierce 5/16 aluminum plate, at a thousand yards it will pierce 3/4 plywood, and at two thousand yards it will pierce 1/4 plywood. At 2500 yards it will knock down a 1 lb six inch target.

beckett21
07-14-2005, 11:46 PM
Sox raise record to 58-29! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=2903)

:cool:

The Racehorse
07-14-2005, 11:51 PM
Sox raise record to 58-29! (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/rwas/index.php?category=4&id=2903)

Nice job on the recap. :cool:

C.C. (Crooked Cap) Sabathia

That moniker should be a staple around here. :D:

beckett21
07-15-2005, 12:13 AM
Nice job on the recap. :cool:

That moniker should be a staple around here. :D:

Thanks! :redneck

I was hoping someone would notice that. :D:

Iwritecode
07-15-2005, 12:13 AM
No.

They won't let me fire it at the range J.R., the BMG would blow right through the cinder block wall behind their traps. I can't fire my 10 mm Glock there.

To put it in perspective, a BMG 50 will pierce an engine block at one hundred yards, at two hundred yards it will pierce 5/16 aluminum plate, at a thousand yards it will pierce 3/4 plywood, and at two thousand yards it will pierce 1/4 plywood. At 2500 yards it will knock down a 1 lb six inch target.

And when fired at 5 feet of water it will shatter into a billion pieces before it gets to the bottom.

I watched Mythbusters last night... :wink:

doublem23
07-15-2005, 12:35 AM
Thanks! :redneck

I was hoping someone would notice that. :D:

This game was so good, it deserved two recaps. :tongue:

Hmm... All right, now one of us is off in the schedule... I thought we were back to week 1. :?:

Whoops, after some thurough investigation (aka, reading everything, I see that I'm an idiot).

owensmouth
07-15-2005, 01:57 AM

Or if you make an enemy of one, you still may make it on the range.

cbrownson13
07-15-2005, 04:33 AM
It's a pick to click on a message board...settle down..

By the way Daver...this guy: good friends with 2 Joliet cops...you know any of them?

Iwritecode
07-15-2005, 09:27 AM
And when fired at 5 feet of water it will shatter into a billion pieces before it gets to the bottom.

I watched Mythbusters last night... :wink:

:offtopic:

You know after watching that show the other night it puts the opening scene in Saving Private Ryan in a whole new perspective. I *knew* there was no way those bullets could travel through the water they way they were showing them...

cleanwsox
07-15-2005, 09:33 AM
:offtopic:

You know after watching that show the other night it puts the opening scene in Saving Private Ryan in a whole new perspective. I *knew* there was no way those bullets could travel through the water they way they were showing them...

Are you saying that movies can exaggerate some things?? :D:

Frater Perdurabo
07-15-2005, 09:50 AM
No.

Pardon my ignorance, but is a firearm that powerful, um, legal? :D:

Baby Fisk
07-15-2005, 09:58 AM

Damn, how good is this stuff that posters are willing to "buy the farm" over it? :?:
I tried Schlitz Gold recently and it was pretty good for American beer. Also tried Busch: it sucked. Is Hamms comparable to either of these?

fquaye149
07-15-2005, 11:00 AM
Damn, how good is this stuff that posters are willing to "buy the farm" over it? :?:
I tried Schlitz Gold recently and it was pretty good for American beer. Also tried Busch: it sucked. Is Hamms comparable to either of these?

Hamms is a lot like Blatz. Not Blatz Light, but Blatz Classic.

Frater Perdurabo
07-15-2005, 11:09 AM

Please, no more punishment.... :D:

ode to veeck
07-15-2005, 11:32 AM

Darn, I am shooting a wedding in San Jose next week, just curious though, is Farm going? (no Punishment intended) ;-o

Hard to argue with Contreras getting a PTC yesterday on no runs in 7 innings, but who in their right mind wouda picked the guy given his last few starts!?!

The mind boggling, mystifying saga of the race to the case of beer from the sky blue waters continues...

The whole thread is hilarious, "Blatz classic" LOL, an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

Soxzilla
07-15-2005, 12:01 PM
No.

Dang. I figured it would blow right through the wall, but I HAD to ask anyways.

So what do you do? Promote the gun so that SWAT/special police units buy them?

Iwritecode
07-15-2005, 12:02 PM
Are you saying that movies can exaggerate some things?? :D:

Well, that's usually expected. It just seemed to me that as hard as they tried to make that opening scene realistic, they really messed up big with that small part...

I'll shut up now before the mods have to split this thread and yell at me. :wink:

Daver
07-15-2005, 05:02 PM
Pardon my ignorance, but is a firearm that powerful, um, legal? :D:

It is legal in IL for anyone that has a class III FFL from the B.A.T.F.