PDA

View Full Version : Yes Whitesox Baseball Returns

GoRowand33
07-14-2005, 02:17 AM
Im Looking forward to this series lets sweep em away :supernana: :supernana:

Erik The Red
07-14-2005, 03:23 AM
I've been having withdrawals. Bring on the Toons!

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-14-2005, 03:35 AM
Agreed! The ASG was a snoozer after Buehrle pitched. I can't wait to see a REAL game tonight...:D:

PAPChiSox729
07-14-2005, 07:50 AM
And hopefully, tonight I will loose that bad taste of defeat that has been with me the past six days. :bandance:

Baby Fisk
07-14-2005, 08:18 AM
Did everyone get a chance to do something productive for three days? I got caught up on a lot of important DVD viewing. :rolleyes:

cbone
07-14-2005, 08:34 AM
Finally!!! Let's start the second half and get the job done!:supernana:

veeter
07-14-2005, 09:06 AM
To me tonite is a BIG test. Our most inconsistent starter is going. Cleveland is playing good ball. Plus we're on the road. The second half is when you find out who has the stones and who doesn't. This is when the pick-ups of stud veterans, AJ, Hermy, El Duke and others should pay off. Those guys may refuse to lose. I'm nervous but really pumped. Go Sox!!!!

Sad
07-14-2005, 09:07 AM
Did everyone get a chance to do something productive for three days? I got caught up on a lot of important DVD viewing. :rolleyes:

I finally went to see Star Wars Episode III...

chitownhawkfan
07-14-2005, 12:05 PM
I've been having withdrawals. Bring on the Toons!

I can feel that, I've been getting the shakes just waiting for white sox baseball. Bring the sacrificial lambs/toons to the table.

:andy
Lets sweep these payosos

Erik The Red
07-14-2005, 12:10 PM
LOL @ "payosos", that picture is perfect!

SOXSINCE'70
07-14-2005, 12:21 PM

As a fan of 1960's spy shows,I watched reruns of "I Spy",
"The Man From UNCLE" and "The Girl From UNCLE" from 7-10
last night on the American Life Family Network.I'm serious.

buehrle4cy05
07-14-2005, 03:07 PM
Got caught up on my Family Guy DVDs...watched pretty much every episode out there so I wouldn't have to think about not watching the Sox play.

"And the Lord said, Go Sox"
-Brian Griffin

itsnotrequired
07-14-2005, 03:11 PM
I was actually out on a business trip for the last couple days so I more than likely wouldn't have been able to watch the Sox play ayway. That being said, I'm am more pumped for tonight's game than I though I would be. Plan is to get home about 5:30 tonight, do a couple chores around the house and kick it into gear at 6:00.

On an unrelated topic, I finally saw "Fever Pitch" (it was on my business flight). Not too shabby. Much more than I was expecting.

I now return you to your normal Sox discussion...

pdimas
07-14-2005, 03:26 PM
I resisted all urges to go out binge drinking by turning off the phone, leaving the apartment, going back to the folks house and watching movies with my dog Buster. Then when I couldn't stand it anymore I flipped between Sportsnite on Comcast (nice interview of Ozzie's kids), Sportscenter, and that baseball show on Fox (nice little piece on the Miracle league for handicapped kids). Tonight I can go back to enjoying my three favorite things in life White Sox Baseball, women, and booze. Of course the latter two would be made all the more sweeter with a White Sox Winner!