PDA

View Full Version : Monday 7/18 vs. Det...whos going?

nug0hs
07-12-2005, 05:33 PM
How many of you are planning on attending the game on Monday the 18th vs. Detroit? It looks like Magglio will be making his debut provided he doesnt get hurt this weekend, and a lot of tickets have been sold for this game. I'd say theres about 1/3 of the upper deck left based on the best available tickets that Ticketmaster just showed me (I got mine long ago for the bleachers). I've been going to a lot of the past few Monday night games and have been very impressed by the attendance, but I think it would be even more impressive if we could get close to a sell out vs. someone like the lowly Tigers. Come out and see your boys at home for the first time in over a week and first time since the AL won the AS Game and gave us home field advantage :bandance:

skobabe8
07-12-2005, 05:37 PM
How many of you are planning on attending the game on Monday the 18th vs. Detroit? It looks like Magglio will be making his debut provided he doesnt get hurt this weekend, and a lot of tickets have been sold for this game. I'd say theres about 1/3 of the upper deck left based on the best available tickets that Ticketmaster just showed me (I got mine long ago for the bleachers). I've been going to a lot of the past few Monday night games and have been very impressed by the attendance, but I think it would be even more impressive if we could get close to a sell out vs. someone like the lowly Tigers. Come out and see your boys at home for the first time in over a week and first time since the AL won the AS Game and gave us home field advantage :bandance:

You may need to change the name of the thread to this:

Who's NOT Going?

SpammySosa
07-12-2005, 05:37 PM

:DJ
"He used the 'A' word! UH-OH! UH OH! BYE BYE!"

BRDSR
07-12-2005, 05:38 PM
No specific plans, but I did see that date on the schedule and thought it would be an interesting game to go to. Hopefully I'll be able to make it, but it sounds like I might want to consider purchasing tickets ahead of time if I decide I'd like to go. Paying Ticketmaster to buy tickets sucks though.

dcb33
07-12-2005, 05:48 PM
Paying Ticketmaster to buy tickets sucks though.

Yeah, becuase we all know paying Ticketmaster fees really sucks compared to driving all the way into the city to get tix at the stadium...

HawkDJ
07-12-2005, 06:56 PM
Just happens to be the game our office is going to. :D:

Chips
07-12-2005, 07:07 PM
I am going with The Dude and Magglio is going to get an earful from everybody there. I cannot wait to tell that piece of **** what a piece of **** he is.

'He's a piece of ****. ''He's another Venezuelan ****. **** him. He thinks he's got an enemy? No, he's got a big one. He knows I can **** him over in a lot of different ways.

''He better shut the **** up and just play for the Detroit Tigers. Why do I have to go over and even apologize to him? Who the **** is Magglio Ordonez? What did he ever do for me? He didn't do **** for me. But he said I'm his enemy -- he knows me. Tell him he knows me, and he can take it how he wants to take it.

''Did he play good for me? Yes, he did. Did he play hard for me? Yes, he did. He might like me. He might be sensitive of me. He might be jealous of me, I don't know why. But saying I'm his enemy, he hates me, I could care less what that **** thinks. I don't give a **** what he does with the rest of his life. He ****ed with the wrong guy, and he knows that, too. He knows for a fact that he ****ing with the wrong people.'' - Ozzie

brewcrew/chisox
07-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Yeah, becuase we all know paying Ticketmaster fees really sucks compared to driving all the way into the city to get tix at the stadium...

:tealpolice:

ThatGuyOnTheL
07-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Just happens to be the game our office is going to. :D:

Hey, mine too. It's good to work among fellow Sox fans...

Actually, on our recent "Team Spirit Day" (when the corporate dress code was relaxed to include jerseys), it was probably 60% Sox apparel. It was quite impressive.

doublem23
07-12-2005, 11:31 PM
My uncle and I will be there. Not sure where, though.

fincher
07-12-2005, 11:51 PM
I'll be in Sec. 123, Row 5. Lucky Me!!!! The only seats I've had better is Sec. 136, Row 2, which I'll probably never get again.

jake27
07-12-2005, 11:57 PM
i think ill be going, depending on how much my paychek will be (i hate low paying summer college student jobs :(: )

pdimas
07-13-2005, 12:18 PM
I'll be there with my Pops as usual in the bleachers Sec 160 Row 2. We'll probably get there a little early to do some tailgating. (My dad is starting to like his grill set a little too much. Much to the chagrin of my mother.)

Sad
07-13-2005, 12:42 PM
oh I'll be there... one of our suppliers is hooking us up (again)...
Sec. 137 Row 3 (4, 5, 6) and Row 4 (4, 5, 6)

rows 1 & 2 don't exist as I recall as that's the dugout :D:

BiggWilli
07-13-2005, 01:03 PM
I would kill to go but sadly i cant afford the tickets