PDA

View Full Version : Forget about woo- have you seen these all-stars?

RallyBowl
07-12-2005, 05:21 PM
:walnuts :burly :jon :pods:
Where were these guys at last night during the HRD? It would have been nice to see a few shots of them and their families enjoying the festivities, but alas, I watched the whole thing and didn't even catch a glimpse. Maybe they didn't go? maybe they were "UNDER THE RADAR", or possibly it is another espn conspiracy: if you don't see any whitesox, there are no whitesox. anyone see something I missed, or know if they all skipped so they didn't have to hang with representatives of weak ass teams on a shoddy network?

Baby Fisk
07-12-2005, 05:27 PM
Didn't see much of any of these guys. But how did Cabrera manage to get into every single camera angle? :?:

bennyw41
07-12-2005, 05:29 PM
Didn't see much of any of these guys. But how did Cabrera manage to get into every single camera angle? :?:

I wanted to shake him like a british nanny......what, too soon?

ChiSoxRowand
07-12-2005, 05:32 PM
They showed Buehrle, Garland, and Pods sitting and talking for about two seconds.

LauraJ14
07-12-2005, 05:33 PM
:walnuts :burly :jon :pods:
Where were these guys at last night during the HRD? It would have been nice to see a few shots of them and their families enjoying the festivities, but alas, I watched the whole thing and didn't even catch a glimpse. Maybe they didn't go? maybe they were "UNDER THE RADAR", or possibly it is another espn conspiracy: if you don't see any whitesox, there are no whitesox. anyone see something I missed, or know if they all skipped so they didn't have to hang with representatives of weak ass teams on a shoddy network?

At one point Pods was sitting next to Johann Santana and they were showing Santana waving a flag. I also saw a shot of 3 of the 4 Sox guys sitting together but since the Derby went on forever, I am not sure when that was.

LuvSox
07-12-2005, 05:37 PM
I saw a blurb on the news last night, Mark, John and Scott were sitting together. I would love to have a pick of that but can't find one anywhere.

ATXBMX
07-12-2005, 07:48 PM
MLB Radio interviewed Buehrle in between batters.

Jurr
07-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Hell, that derby was so long, they could've done an interview with every fan in attendance!