PDA

View Full Version : Joe Barowksi Rumor

SOXPHILE
07-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Just reported on the Score that Joe Barowski might be signing with the Tampa Bay Deviled Eggs. Wow. Cub Nation thought this guy was their close of the future a couple of years ago, now he gets released, and goes there ?

CHISOXFAN13
07-11-2005, 11:31 AM
Just reported on the Score that Joe Barowski might be signing with the Tampa Bay Deviled Eggs. Wow. Cub Nation thought this guy was their close of the future a couple of years ago, now he gets released, and goes there ?

You act like the injuries he suffered have no effect on why he was released.

bennyw41
07-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Are you injured? That post physically(Grammar, spelling) sucked. No offense.

SOXPHILE
07-11-2005, 12:17 PM
You act like the injuries he suffered have no effect on why he was released.

No. Just commenting on how fast things can change, that's all.

JohnBasedowYoda
07-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Are you injured? That post physically(Grammar, spelling) sucked. No offense.

it made me laugh though

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-11-2005, 07:12 PM
I just don't get the Devil Rays. Every time I see that they made a trade/signing it's always for a washed up player. Will that team ever be good?

soltrain21
07-11-2005, 07:40 PM
I just don't get the Devil Rays. Every time I see that they made a trade/signing it's always for a washed up player. Will that team ever be good?

Nope, which is why they should contracted.

StockdaleForVeep
07-11-2005, 11:54 PM
He's on tampa
his name is borowski
why is this thread open?

Fenway
07-12-2005, 04:10 PM
This may explain it

How does that GM keep his job?

Last updated: 7/12
Rays preparing to deal Baez
The Devil Rays are preparing to deal All-Star closer Danys Baez, the Tampa Tribune reported. The Rays signed former Cubs closer Joe Borowski, freeing them to trade Baez. The Tribune reported that at least four teams -- the Red Sox, Marlins, Braves, and Diamondbacks -- have scouted Baez, who has 13 saves this season

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/thebuzz/

Ol' No. 2
07-12-2005, 04:18 PM
This may explain it

How does that GM keep his job?

Last updated: 7/12
Rays preparing to deal Baez
The Devil Rays are preparing to deal All-Star closer Danys Baez, the Tampa Tribune reported. The Rays signed former Cubs closer Joe Borowski, freeing them to trade Baez. The Tribune reported that at least four teams -- the Red Sox, Marlins, Braves, and Diamondbacks -- have scouted Baez, who has 13 saves this season

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/thebuzz/Whad do you expect him to do with a <$30M payroll and 15 of his 25 players making the minimum?