PDA

View Full Version : "The Truth" Strikes Again

TornLabrum
07-11-2005, 09:40 AM
I apparently have attracted a heckler with a couple of my columns. You may remember the post of an email from "The Truth" that I posted here a few weeks ago. Well, he's back with all the cliches and venom that a disgruntled Cubs fan could muster. (Which isn't very much.)

Enjoy, and feel free to comment.

Yeah, the cell is the place to be surrounded by the Dan Ryan Expy and housing projects. I can understand how I guy from Joliet would find bridgeport to be such a destination spot. Kudos to the front office for the Nancy tribute, Maybe Boyer could milk a promotion out of a Andy the Clown night. Isn't the Disco Demolition Anniversary upon us? I guess those were the real baseball fans too. I think that Ligue was concevied tthat night, probably behind the first base dugout.
The Truth

RKMeibalane
07-11-2005, 09:44 AM
I think "The Truth" deserves his own parking space in the ****house.

BigEdWalsh
07-11-2005, 09:45 AM
I think that "The Truth" seriously needs to see a shrink.:nuts:

tebman
07-11-2005, 09:46 AM
Is this joker sending you private e-mail or is he posting on some other board? There's a lot of :neener: in his message, but I'm not familiar with his body of work. Is this his typical idiom? I would hope all his prose is as lyrical and multilayered as this piece.

TornLabrum
07-11-2005, 10:04 AM
Is this joker sending you private e-mail or is he posting on some other board? There's a lot of :neener: in his message, but I'm not familiar with his body of work. Is this his typical idiom? I would hope all his prose is as lyrical and multilayered as this piece.

Private email. This is his second such response to a "Fallen Arches" column. The odd thing is that he claims to be a Sox fan in his email address. The "From" column in my inbox has his name as "Nellie Fox." Maybe that's the only way he thinks I'll read his emails.

I find them so ridiculously amusing that I'd read them anyway just for laughs.

jackbrohamer
07-11-2005, 10:06 AM
Sheesh, the guy's been stewing about this stuff for weeks and that's all he's got? That is truly pitiful.

IlliniSox
07-11-2005, 10:15 AM
I'll admit the Ligue comment made me chuckle.

LuvSox
07-11-2005, 11:40 AM
Oh those flub "fans", always trying to impress us with their spelling and grammer. Go drink a dozen Old Style and troll Lakeview for a date.