PDA

View Full Version : Wunsch

soxfan43
07-09-2005, 03:08 PM
Well looks like our old pal kelly is out of the season after injuring his ankle warming up in the bullpen. too bad, I actually enjoyed watching him pitch when he was on the sox

BridgePortNative
07-09-2005, 04:07 PM
Man, the last time he would probably go to Sox Park, people treated him like ****. that got me really angry. He was a great guy, I talked to hime a few times, and also for all that he did with the club with some good memories.

I told off a few people, drunk throwing beer and popcorn :angry:

RallyBowl
07-09-2005, 05:36 PM
Well looks like our old pal kelly is out of the season after injuring his ankle warming up in the bullpen. too bad, I actually enjoyed watching him pitch when he was on the soxActually, he injured it after he warmed up. he was on his way out to the field, coming down some stairs, when he rolled his ankle. i saw it on sportsrise. pretty funny to watch, but i feel bad for him. i thought he was a good player, and by all accounts a pretty good guy.

StockdaleForVeep
07-09-2005, 11:49 PM
Well guess he's off my fantasy team

Im serious, he was a good holds pitcher again, dammit!!!:angry:

NealCotts4Life
07-10-2005, 01:48 AM
Actually, he injured it after he warmed up. he was on his way out to the field, coming down some stairs, when he rolled his ankle. i saw it on sportsrise. pretty funny to watch, but i feel bad for him. i thought he was a good player, and by all accounts a pretty good guy.

Nope, ESPN said it was his last warm-up pitch and the stairs hurt in more. Sorry bud.

Brian26
07-10-2005, 11:14 AM
Actually, he injured it after he warmed up. he was on his way out to the field, coming down some stairs, when he rolled his ankle.

Geezuz, what a tough break. That's just crap luck.

Erik The Red
07-10-2005, 01:29 PM
Somewhere, Harry Teinowitz sheds a tear...

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-10-2005, 01:34 PM
Well guess he's off my fantasy team

Im serious, he was a good holds pitcher again, dammit!!!:angry:
Indeed. It's also sad to hear this because he seemed like a nice guy. I remember a few years back WSCR 670 did a prank on him by having the update man do a "breaking news" reporting that Kelly Wunsch had been traded to the Expos. He nearly started to cry over the air.