IhaveNoBallsandGirlfriendhasCancer
07-08-2005, 02:50 PM
Who is he?

LuvSox
07-08-2005, 02:54 PM
The batboy? I dunno who he is.

IhaveNoBallsandGirlfriendhasCancer
07-08-2005, 02:55 PM
ya people talk about him sometimes, so he is the bat boy ok.

Baby Fisk
07-08-2005, 02:56 PM
I hear he rocks.

BridgePortNative
07-08-2005, 02:57 PM
My Man Bafia used to go to De La Salle, he is/used to be batboy..... he is now in college, i think, thats what i hear

Also the new batboy is also from De, geez, no fair it must be because their families are rich and connected

Rocky Soprano
07-08-2005, 02:57 PM
I hear he rocks.

Willie Harris rocks too.

Jerko
07-08-2005, 02:58 PM
And Derek McKenzie

samram
07-08-2005, 02:59 PM
ya people talk about him sometimes, so he is the bat boy ok.

Bafia is used in reference to poster bafiarocks, WSI's resident TRL studio audience wannabe.

CubsfansareDRUNK
07-08-2005, 03:00 PM
And Derek McKenzie

hahaha

CHISOXFAN13
07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Willie Harris rocks too.

DOn't forget about our favorite second baseman D'angelo!

White Sox Josh
07-08-2005, 03:01 PM
Bafia is used in reference to poster bafiarocks, WSI's resident TRL studio audience wannabe. She has disturbing affinities for D'Angelo Jimenez and Willie Harris, well pretty much anyone under age 27 who has been on the Sox over the last 3 or 4 years. Her posts are very cheerleader-esque, but she loves the Sox, which is the most important thing.And She and I apparently were in a tv special to Nancy Faust. She was actually being interviewed and I was the moron that was standing there waiting for autographs.:tongue:

White Sox Josh
07-08-2005, 03:02 PM
DOn't forget about our favorite second baseman D'angelo!Please put that in teal about Our. I hated that lazy SOB.

jackbrohamer
07-08-2005, 03:05 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Bafia mentioned on this site before, except in BafiaRocks' user name.

Rocklive99
07-08-2005, 03:07 PM
I think he was on the one who get on the field and get down on his knees and tell the players to slide at home on a big play

BridgePortNative
07-08-2005, 03:09 PM
Personally, and I know him personally, he is annoying, he's one of those self absorbed, I'm the best look at all the girls follow me- I look down to everyone else my age

Irritating, what makes it worse is, just like BafiaRocks chick, my sister is also a fan.....yuck

Rocky Soprano
07-08-2005, 03:11 PM
I don't think I've ever seen Bafia mentioned on this site before, except in BafiaRocks' user name.

That's exactly why Baby Fisk said:

I hear he rocks.

Unregistered
07-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Irritating, what makes it worse is, just like BafiaRocks chick, my sister is also a fan.....yuckA fan of what? The way he ran out to the plate to retrieve a bat? :rolleyes: :D:

BridgePortNative
07-08-2005, 03:22 PM
A fan of what? The way he ran out to the plate to retrieve a bat? :rolleyes: :D:

Thats what i think all the time they say he is "hot"

jackbrohamer
07-08-2005, 03:23 PM
That's exactly why Baby Fisk said:

I was making a different point, "2005_Champs!" posted in another thread that "I always hear his name." I've literally never seen his name on this board except in that one user's name.

BeviBall!
07-08-2005, 03:50 PM
I always though he looked like a mongoloid.

Viva Medias B's
07-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I think the current batboy is Ozney. Of course, Ozney's father was the one who brought in the legendary Poppy Hidalgo.

BridgePortNative
07-08-2005, 11:58 PM
I think the current batboy is Ozney. Of course, Ozney's father was the one who brought in the legendary Poppy Hidalgo.

Current batboy is Malude (sp?) he is another guy I know from De LaSalle

White Sox Josh
07-08-2005, 11:59 PM
I think the current batboy is Ozney. Of course, Ozney's father was the one who brought in the legendary Poppy Hidalgo.whatever happened to Poppy?

Viva Medias B's
07-09-2005, 12:09 AM
Current batboy is Malude (sp?) he is another guy I know from De LaSalle

Ozney is there too. Whenever a Sox runner reaches first base, Ozney runs out there to retrieve the player's batting gloves or whatever. Ozzie Jr. is not a batboy, but he is always in the dugout. As for Oney, I am not sure what he does.

bafiarocks03
07-23-2005, 09:19 PM
HEY!!! bafia the best batboy in the world, and he's so hot!! and yes for the way he ran out to the plate to retrieve a bat, Ozney is hott too! I want to meet him! czu he's 14 or something, so he's my age..and well you know..lol! ok and to White Sox Josh..i wasnt' the one being interviewed, i was as you were, standing waiting for autographs, teh girl was like 7 that was beign interviewed! anywhoo! ok...and to samram i dont' even watch TRL! and they are not disturbing affinites..?..I love them! But there also have been a lot of different batboys lately! and i don't like that! Mooney, Strubin! Some big guy that looks like he's 30! so yea..Ozney hasn't done it in a while either! Bafia did it a few days ago, and he did it wonderfuly! so yea!

zach23
07-23-2005, 09:22 PM
HEY!!! bafia the best batboy in the world, and he's so hot!! and yes for the way he ran out to the plate to retrieve a bat, Ozney is hott too! I want to meet him! czu he's 14 or something, so he's my age..and well you know..lol! ok and to White Sox Josh..i wasnt' the one being interviewed, i was as you were, standing waiting for autographs, teh girl was like 7 that was beign interviewed! anywhoo! ok...and to samram i dont' even watch TRL! and they are not disturbing affinites..?..I love them! But there also have been a lot of different batboys lately! and i don't like that! Mooney, Strubin! Some big guy that looks like he's 30! so yea..Ozney hasn't done it in a while either! Bafia did it a few days ago, and he did it wonderfuly! so yea!

I must be getting old. I got tired out just reading this.

hose
07-24-2005, 12:07 AM
The Tribune just had an article on Bafia and Tom Colletti in Friday's paper.

Colletti is the other bat boy , he is the heavy set kid that wears glasses and a batting helmet.

Colletti actually recommended Bafia for the bat boy job and are buddies from De La Salle. I believe both are in college now, can't think of their name but it's local.

The article said all Sox bat boys come from De La Salle and are more club house attendants then just a bat retrievers.

The Cubs bat boys are usually only for one game only and aren't allowed in the clubhouse.

LuvSox
07-24-2005, 12:15 AM
I must be getting old. I got tired out just reading this.

"Gag me with a spoon" is what I remember as a teen :D: