PDA

View Full Version : From Daily Southtown to ESPN!

07-08-2005, 12:03 PM
I love it when i read the ESPN Insider for there famous rumors and there source is the Daily Southtown, which is a small paper read by a handful of people who reside on the South Side or South Suburbs, yet they get a sniff of something and 10 minutes later ESPN Insider has it on the board. I'm waiting for a rumor to stem from the Beverly Review or the Villager

TornLabrum
07-08-2005, 12:07 PM
I love it when i read the ESPN Insider for there famous rumors and there source is the Daily Southtown, which is a small paper read by a handful of people who reside on the South Side or South Suburbs, yet they get a sniff of something and 10 minutes later ESPN Insider has it on the board. I'm waiting for a rumor to stem from the Beverly Review or the Villager

Yeah, but the source of the rumor is Joe Cowley, who is always right. (Just ask him.)

fquaye149
07-08-2005, 12:17 PM
from one tabloid to another.

If this were england you could turn to page 3 and see a naked lady.

NB: I don't think the Southtown is a tabloid. I think a certain columnist writes tabloid columns in the Southtown. I don't want to name names, but Joe Cowley

Mickster
07-08-2005, 12:31 PM
from one tabloid to another.

NB: I don't think the Southtown is a tabloid. I think a certain columnist writes tabloid columns in the Southtown. I don't want to name names. *cough-Joe Cowley-cough*

Fixed that for you. :cool:

Banix12
07-08-2005, 10:58 PM

The southtown has a pretty decent circulation and I actually find it to be a very good paper paper for local news for the south suburbs. More local news stations here in Chicago should read it. I've interned for a local radio station here and I was suprised that they don't read the southtown, they got the Herald and other local papers but because they didn't read the southtown the southern burbs basically got ignored from their radio coverage, whereas if something happened in the western and northern burbs it got blanket coverage.

SOXSINCE'70
07-09-2005, 03:24 PM

If the naked lady in question were Eva Longoria or Jessica Alba,
i'd be very much in favor of turning to page 3.:wired: :wired: