PDA

View Full Version : Bush League?

fledgedrallycap
07-08-2005, 09:05 AM
But Tampa Bay center fielder Carl Crawford, who finished fifth on the five-player AL ballot, questioned the Sox's methods that included their players' votes.

"I don't know how that's going to go over with the players, campaigning like that," Crawford told the St. Petersburg Times late Wednesday. "It's a little bush league, probably."

Cry me a river :whiner:

Irishsox1
07-08-2005, 09:36 AM
Crawford should be asking why MLB set up this system where 5 possible All-Stars are pushed out there and it requires additional on-line voting.

kevingrt
07-08-2005, 10:13 AM
Crawford should be asking why MLB set up this system where 5 possible All-Stars are pushed out there and it requires additional on-line voting.

Or why he is on the Tampa Bay Devil Rays

SOXPHILE
07-08-2005, 10:17 AM
I saw this too. You can bet he wouldn't be saying that if the situation were reversed, and he got voted in with the help of all the Devil Ray fans voting on line to "stuff the ballot box", and his teamates helping out, imploring everyone to VOTE FOR CARL. People may disagree on how this was done, or if Scotty really deserves to go, but it's not like any rules were broken, or there was rampant cheating. Everything was done in exact accordance with how MLB set up the rules. Carl Crawford = Anus.

SOXSINCE'70
07-08-2005, 11:04 AM
Hey Carl,tell us how you really feel.:D: :D: :D:

Hey Carl!!!:booty: :booty:

1951Campbell
07-08-2005, 11:13 AM
Crawford's crying is moot. He didn't get voted on because there's no DRays fans to vote for him. If he had any sac, he'd just admit that.