Garland

Middle Reief
Politte
Jenks
Guardado

Closers
Wagner
Hermanson

There's your 25-man roster! I have it on a good source- an out-of-town restaurant reviewer who I saw at Walgreens- that we will only have to give up Konerko, Rowand, Crede, Uribe, Timo, Borchard, Anderson, McCarthy, Marte, Vizcaino and Contreras. Ozuna, Shingo and El Duque will be released.

I for one welcome the change. You can't just sit on your hands, right?

Chisox003
07-07-2005, 08:24 PM
1. :tealpolice:

if not

2. :threadsucks

soxfan123
07-07-2005, 08:45 PM
i wish. garland in long relief? ha ha ha! Joe Randa? No thank you.

MIgrenade
07-07-2005, 10:40 PM
I can't believe you wasted the time writing all that. Off days are rough.

A.T. Money
07-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Forget Brett Boone.

Iguchi is fine for me.

samram
07-07-2005, 10:45 PM
Come on, you guys know he was kidding.

NonetheLoaiza
07-07-2005, 10:48 PM
Come on, you guys know he was kidding.

True, but then, no offense...what is the point of this thread?

samram
07-07-2005, 10:53 PM
True, but then, no offense...what is the point of this thread?

My guess is he's poking fun at the thousands of trade "rumors" and ideas thrown about on this board, but I don't want to answer for him. I just think the teal police are overworked and should be saved for real violations, such as when someone uses this color or this color.

gobears1987
07-07-2005, 11:00 PM
He is obviously joking, but next time USE TEAL!!!!
:tealtutor:

IhaveNoBallsandGirlfriendhasCancer
07-07-2005, 11:28 PM
:threadblows:

gosox3072
07-08-2005, 12:40 AM
Id take our current lineup over that crap!

Jjav829
07-08-2005, 12:45 AM
Heard it here first guys!
I for one welcome the change. You can't just sit on your hands, right?

Don't feel bad. Some of us actually do get the point of this thread. I thought it was clever. I mean when you're only 57-26 with the best record in baseball, you have to start thinking about making drastic and outrageous moves to shake things up.

mdep524
07-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Thank you JJav and samram, I am obviously kidding with this thread. Considering it involves 11 trades and changing over half the team, plus the fact that I said my source was some guy I saw in Walgreens, I thought it would be obvious.

The fact that some people could actually somehow take this seriously shows you how intense and imaginative trade talk really is around here!

Lighten up guys! :gulp:

07-08-2005, 11:16 AM
:tealpolice: Thank you JJav and samram, I am obviously kidding with this thread. Considering it involves 11 trades and changing over half the team, plus the fact that I said my source was some guy I saw in Walgreens, I thought it would be obvious.

The fact that some people could actually somehow take this seriously shows you how intense and imaginative trade talk really is around here!

Lighten up guys! :gulp:

White Sox Josh
07-08-2005, 11:18 AM
Heard it here first guys!

LF Podsednik
2B Brett Boone
DH Thomas
3B Eric Chavez
RF Everett
CF Ken Griffey Jr.
1B Dye
C Pierzynski
SS Omar Vizquel

Bats off the bench:
Joe Randa
Gload
Widger
Iguchi

SPs:
Buehrle
Schmidt
Burnett
Zito
Lilly

Long Relief
Garcia
Garland

Middle Reief
Politte
Jenks
Guardado

Closers
Wagner
Hermanson

There's your 25-man roster! I have it on a good source- an out-of-town restaurant reviewer who I saw at Walgreens- that we will only have to give up Konerko, Rowand, Crede, Uribe, Timo, Borchard, Anderson, McCarthy, Marte, Vizcaino and Contreras. Ozuna, Shingo and El Duque will be released.

I for one welcome the change. You can't just sit on your hands, right?You are kidding right. Please tell me you are joking. This is pretty funny.

JB98
07-08-2005, 12:46 PM
Don't feel bad. Some of us actually do get the point of this thread. I thought it was clever. I mean when you're only 57-26 with the best record in baseball, you have to start thinking about making drastic and outrageous moves to shake things up.

We should combine this thread with the "Trade Konerko, put Dye or Everett at first and call up Anderson" thread. The main difference is, I think the people over there are serious. :o:

07-08-2005, 12:55 PM
This thread needs to be killed this is the most stupid pointless brianless thread ever, Kill it.

My line up

Pods Buehrle
Iguchi Garcia
Thomas Garland
Konerko Schmidt
Rowand El Duque/ Contreras
Dye
Pierzynski
Crede
Uribe