PDA

View Full Version : Who makes your blood boil more in a series now?

balke
07-07-2005, 03:14 PM
Cleveland? Minny?

I keep getting flashbacks from the Shingo/Vizcaino meldown I attended earlier this season. And, for the first time in a long time I'm more pumped for a Cleveland series I think. They are the hotter team, and I'm sick of Gammons gabbing about them. What do you all think?

Sxy Mofo
07-07-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm going to wait to vote until there's an "all of the above, plus the yanks and red sox" option

GoRowand33
07-07-2005, 03:18 PM
i think the whitesox-indians rivalry is coming back to life but for know i get more excited about whitesox-twins games than the sox-cubs games
(i feels great when the sox kick the twins asses)

DumpJerry
07-07-2005, 03:23 PM
I used to live in Minny. After the abuse I got there, I could never root for the Twinks or Vikes (I was up there before the T-Wolves, thank goodness). Also the Twink's and Vike's fans' general behavior gave me flashbacks to Flub fans.

ohiosoxfan
07-07-2005, 03:32 PM
Living here in Columbus, OH, the Tribe bandwagon jumpers really get on your nerves. When they were at the bottom of the barrel in the old stadium, no one but the old timers would admit to being a fan. With the "rebirth", you would have thought they invented the game. In the last couple of years, you couldn't give tickets away, they didn't even have a radio outlet in Columbus at the beginning of the season. But in the past 6 weeks, they're coming out of the woodwork again, so it would be wonderful to put them back.

A_ROW33
07-07-2005, 03:45 PM
The Twinkies, it's just bigger to me to knock off the defending champs, and I hate torri hunter:angry: :angry: :angry:

I must note that if the tigers were there with the tribe and twinkies I'd hate them the most. Blast the tigers:angry:

RedPinStripes
07-07-2005, 03:48 PM
Twins have been kicking our ass for 4 years. I won't be satisfied until the Sox destroy the Twins for a few years or until they just start to suck again. I hated the Tribe for years until a few years ago when they didn't matter. They actually have a nice team and fun to watch. They don't have the cocky *******s yet like the Twins do.

mweflen
07-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Moe bad blood with the Twinkies. Tribe is all new players who we have little or no reason to dislike.

LVSoxFan
07-07-2005, 04:07 PM
OAKLAND. HATE THEM, AND THEIR FANS.

And watch out for Cleveland; they are red hot right now--they're probably gonna pass up the Twins.