PDA

View Full Version : The emotion on this team

mike squires
07-07-2005, 10:35 AM
It's always awesome to see the look on Frank's fac when he is rounding the bases after a homer. He's still got his game face on with his mouth partly open.

Nice to see Jenks swing his arm the way he did after he got the final out.

Pods teammates looked genuinely happy for him. It looked like Garland could get emotional after they anounced Pods to the Allstar team and you could see Buehrle mouth, "Yeah baby."

I like to see the emotion from these guys. I think they are starting to realize this is all so special.

Reminds me of 83
07-07-2005, 11:05 AM
I totally agree. Year after year I watched Sox players head down to the Clubhouse after their AB's. You would look into the dugout and see a handful of Players.

Now they are all there on the top step, routing for their teammates.
This is a dramatically different White Sox team that is very special.

Enjoy the ride:D:

MsSoxVixen22
07-08-2005, 12:09 PM
It looked like Pods was alittle teary eyed too when he was tipping his cap to the fans! I got alittle choked up myself when I saw that :redface:

Ron Karkovice
07-08-2005, 12:13 PM
I think the SOX need to take a more "very depressed" look in the dugout like their friendly neighbors.

The other night in the dugout it showed Willy Harris and Carl Everett doing some hilarious dance or something, did anyone else catch this?

slobes
07-08-2005, 12:16 PM
During the rain delay on the 4th of July, on tv they kept showing this one clip of Ozzie like dancing around in the dugout, spinning in circles. Haha it ed me up. I went to the game the next night and they again showed that clip on the scoreboard. It me up every time

Ron Karkovice
07-08-2005, 12:19 PM
During the rain delay on the 4th of July, on tv they kept showing this one clip of Ozzie like dancing around in the dugout, spinning in circles. Haha it ed me up. I went to the game the next night and they again showed that clip on the scoreboard. It me up every time

I hope someday... that you insert "crack" and "cracked" in those two weird spots you left it out

is it not allowed??

slobes
07-08-2005, 12:31 PM
I hope someday... that you insert "crack" and "cracked" in those two weird spots you left it out

is it not allowed??

I dunno I typed it in, I don't know why they didn't show up.

Jerko
07-08-2005, 12:35 PM
It looked like Pods was alittle teary eyed too when he was tipping his cap to the fans! I got alittle choked up myself when I saw that :redface:

That was great. When they didn't announce anything for a few innings, I thought Jeter had won, but when I heard Gene Honda get on the mic and say "ladies and gentlemen, the results are in................."; that might have been my favorite moment of the season.

MarySwiss
07-08-2005, 12:47 PM
I love this thread! Happy, happy, happy people with a happy, happy, happy team! :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Heffalump
07-08-2005, 02:00 PM
I love this thread! Happy, happy, happy people with a happy, happy, happy team! :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

I luv you man.

CaptainBallz
07-08-2005, 02:03 PM

is it not allowed??

:supernana: You're crazy Joe Rogan...

tacosalbarojas
07-08-2005, 02:05 PM
It looked like Pods was alittle teary eyed too when he was tipping his cap to the fans! I got alittle choked up myself when I saw that :redface:He should be for that 100,000 dollar bump he just got! No, it was an outstanding job by the SOX on Wednesday and really all week with their promotion of this campaign.