PDA

View Full Version : What kind of headline is this?

Juice16
07-06-2005, 05:03 PM
PODSEDNIK PASSES JETER, BUT STILL TIME TO VOTE

found on MLB.com, it's like they are saying "Oh S***, Jeter is losing but there is still time. That's how I read into it. What a travesty if Jeter is not voted to the game. What will baseball do?

TimoandAaron
07-06-2005, 05:04 PM
here, the white sox link

http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp?c_id=cws

mr_genius
07-06-2005, 05:05 PM
PODSEDNIK PASSES JETER, BUT STILL TIME TO VOTE

found on MLB.com, it's like they are saying "Oh S***, Jeter is losing but there is still time. That's how I read into it.

no, it say the same thing if Pods was in second to Jeter

so relax

man, all that voting is making mr_genius bored. it better be counting all my votes :angry:

TimoandAaron
07-06-2005, 05:13 PM

so relax

man, all that voting is making mr_genius bored. it better be counting all my votes :angry:As long as we keep POds in the lead for 1 hour and 46 more minutes, were good.

skobabe8
07-06-2005, 05:18 PM
As long as we keep POds in the lead for 1 hour and 46 more minutes, were good.

I think 2 hours and 46 minutes would be more beneficial.

Sxy Mofo
07-06-2005, 05:33 PM

so relax

man, all that voting is making mr_genius bored. it better be counting all my votes :angry:

I was thinking that. I've been using the backspace method as opposed to the vote again method as it's quicker and you don't have to uncheck 'send me offers' and click pods again. what if, for some strange reason, to make each additional vote count, you did have to push vote again?

TimoandAaron
07-06-2005, 05:47 PM
I was thinking that. I've been using the backspace method as opposed to the vote again method as it's quicker and you don't have to uncheck 'send me offers' and click pods again. what if, for some strange reason, to make each additional vote count, you did have to push vote again?i think using the back button cancels your vote, but i am not sure. You should use vote again just to make sure that your vote gets counted

CHIsoxNation
07-06-2005, 05:59 PM
I was thinking that. I've been using the backspace method as opposed to the vote again method as it's quicker and you don't have to uncheck 'send me offers' and click pods again. what if, for some strange reason, to make each additional vote count, you did have to push vote again?

I was told that you have to hit vote again, otherwise it's like submitting the same balot over and over. Only one will count.

Sxy Mofo
07-06-2005, 06:09 PM
I was told that you have to hit vote again, otherwise it's like submitting the same balot over and over. Only one will count.

Well, that's a kick in the pants. all that time i wasted i could've been working on things i was supposed to.

I actually think it'll be alright, because the data has already been submitted, and it does bring up a new validation code.

Those mlb.com sons-a-bitches. I swear if my votes don't count, i'm pulling a jon kerry.