SOXintheBURGH
07-06-2005, 03:42 PM
:clueless

"What's a Podsednik?"

Are they gonna announce his selection?

DaleJRFan
07-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Are they gonna announce his selection?

7pm eastern, so 8pm Chicago tome, right in the middle of the Sox game... oh, wait, Contreras is pitching tonight... so at 8, it'll still be the first inning.

SOXSINCE'70
07-06-2005, 03:49 PM
I'd rather see Scott Podsednik's wife/girlfriend on the Hot List.:D:

skottyj242
07-06-2005, 03:51 PM
7pm eastern, so 8pm Chicago tome, right in the middle of the Sox game... oh, wait, Contreras is pitching tonight... so at 8, it'll still be the first inning.

Isn't 7pm eastern 6pm here in Chicago?

ChiWhiteSox1337
07-06-2005, 03:53 PM
Balloting begins on Sunday, July 3, 2005 and
ends on Wednesday, July 6, 2005 at 8 PM ET. :D:

Anyways, what channel/show is the Hot List on? I usually don't waste my time watching sport shows on TV..

CYGarland20
07-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Anyways, what channel/show is the Hot List on? I usually don't waste my time watching sport shows on TV. EspnNews

CYGarland20
07-06-2005, 03:57 PM
Says he'd want PK up hitting w/ the game on the line :o: not Crede. :cool: For me i would take either Rowand or Iguchi

SOXintheBURGH
07-06-2005, 04:01 PM
Says he'd want PK up hitting w/ the game on the line :o: not Crede. :cool: For me i would take either Rowand or Iguchi

:hurt
Where's the love?

CYGarland20
07-06-2005, 04:02 PM
:hurt
Where's the love? Him too :redface:

MsSoxVixen22
07-06-2005, 04:06 PM
If Pods doesn't have a girlfriend I'm SO available! :tongue:

CYGarland20
07-06-2005, 04:07 PM
Cool interview. Basically said he is very grateful for the support he's received to be in the AS game, Says he's stunned he passed up Jeter. Kenny asked him a bunch a questions like who's the hardest catcher to run off of: Ivan. Who's the funniest guy in the clubhouse: PK or Crede, not Everett?? Easiest pitcher to run off of: Daniel Cabrera. Cool interview indeed, now go back to voting people!!!! :cool:

SOXintheBURGH
07-06-2005, 04:12 PM
Cool interview. Basically said he is very grateful for the support he's received to be in the AS game, Says he's stunned he passed up Jeter. Kenny asked him a bunch a questions like who's the hardest catcher to run off of: Ivan. Who's the funniest guy in the clubhouse: PK or Crede, not Everett?? Easiest pitcher to run off of: Daniel Cabrera. Cool interview indeed, now go back to voting people!!!! :cool:

Nice. Wish I could've seen/heard. Give that Cabrera lad a Twinks uni and have him start.

CYGarland20
07-06-2005, 04:20 PM
Gammons says Pods should be in AS game :cool: but Stark thinks it should be Hunter. :?:

batmanZoSo
07-06-2005, 04:51 PM
If Pods doesn't have a girlfriend I'm SO available! :tongue:

Uh, yeah...I'm afraid he's, shall we say, taken (http://pics.worldofautographs.com/lisa%20dergan%20playmate%20and%20more%20%28jd%29.j pg)? :wink:

CHIsoxNation
07-06-2005, 04:56 PM
Uh, yeah...I'm afraid he's, shall we say, taken (http://pics.worldofautographs.com/lisa%20dergan%20playmate%20and%20more%20%28jd%29.j pg)? :wink:

WOW, that's all I can say. Good job Scott!!!

MsSoxVixen22
07-06-2005, 05:41 PM
It's amazing what a fake rack can do :dtroll:

BigHurt9394
07-06-2005, 07:40 PM
That chick was sitting a row in front of me at the july 4th game. My dads cousin is the Devil Rays bullpen coach (Matty Sinatro) so we got players tickets from him. I remarked to my brother how she had to have been dating someone on the team. Wowzers... I couldnt take my eyes off of her the whole game. Now that is an all-star caliber broad.

White Sox Josh
07-06-2005, 07:54 PM
That chick was sitting a row in front of me at the july 4th game. My dads cousin is the Devil Rays bullpen coach (Matty Sinatro) so we got players tickets from him. I remarked to my brother how she had to have been dating someone on the team. Wowzers... I couldnt take my eyes off of her the whole game. Now that is an all-star caliber broad.she is much hotter than Anna Benson.

fquaye149
07-06-2005, 08:29 PM
I'd rather see Scott Podsednik's wife/girlfriend on the Hot List.:D:

I wouldn't

Optipessimism
07-07-2005, 01:50 AM
It's amazing what a fake rack can do :dtroll:

That's fake? That's a question to call in and ask on the next postgame show.

MsSoxVixen22
07-07-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm saying this as a female. Asking a woman if she had implants is not only inappropriate but none of anyone's business. But women, we can tell when they're fake and hers are. I thought it was cliched going out with a playboy bunny? Have fun with a barbie doll. That's all they are and they're all the same. I'm alittle disappointed in Scotty for being how we say, transparent. But to each his own. I'm proud to be a smart, professional woman and REAL in every sense of the word.

davenicholson
07-07-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm saying this as a female. Asking a woman if she had implants is not only inappropriate but none of anyone's business. But women, we can tell when they're fake and hers are. I thought it was cliched going out with a playboy bunny? Have fun with a barbie doll. That's all they are and they're all the same. I'm alittle disappointed in Scotty for being how we say, transparent. But to each his own. I'm proud to be a smart, professional woman and REAL in every sense of the word.
:?:

rmusacch
07-07-2005, 03:07 PM

Sounds to me that you are a little jealous. You don't know anything about this woman. To say she is fake, you don't know that. She very well could be but we don't know that. She may be a down to earth genuine person.

White Sox Josh
07-07-2005, 03:09 PM
I'm saying this as a female. Asking a woman if she had implants is not only inappropriate but none of anyone's business. But women, we can tell when they're fake and hers are. I thought it was cliched going out with a playboy bunny? Have fun with a barbie doll. That's all they are and they're all the same. I'm alittle disappointed in Scotty for being how we say, transparent. But to each his own. I'm proud to be a smart, professional woman and REAL in every sense of the word.Well their relationship has lasted 2 YEARS. I think Pods probably likes here for who she is.

MsSoxVixen22
07-07-2005, 03:38 PM
Guess I should watch what I say on a board with mostly men. People need to read what's there-all I said was she has had work done. That's all. I didn't say anything about her not being a nice person etc etc. I'm not jealous it just never fails to amaze me how some guys are. My boss did the same thing to me. Stare at my chest, even though I wasn't showing anything. I was kidding when I said anything about Pods being single. Thought that went with out saying.Like I said, I won't kid around on a mostly male board anymore. Cut a girl some slack! I'm sorry if I offended anyone. That wasn't my intent. May I should not post on here anymore.

tebman
07-07-2005, 03:58 PM
Guess I should watch what I say on a board with mostly men. People need to read what's there-all I said was she has had work done. That's all. I didn't say anything about her not being a nice person etc etc. I'm not jealous it just never fails to amaze me how some guys are. My boss did the same thing to me. Stare at my chest, even though I wasn't showing anything. I was kidding when I said anything about Pods being single. Thought that went with out saying.Like I said, I won't kid around on a mostly male board anymore. Cut a girl some slack! I'm sorry if I offended anyone. That wasn't my intent. May I should not post on here anymore.
Relax, and please keep posting. For all the insults, good-natured and otherwise, that get thrown around here, your informed opinion is nothing to apologize for.

Podsednik is a great ballplayer for the White Sox. He is dating an attractive woman who is a minor public figure. What was it that Crash Davis said in "Bull Durham"? To paraphrase: "If you think you're on a hot streak because you're breathing through your eyelids, or wearing women's underwear, or [dating an attractive woman], then you are! And [we] should know that!"

Back to our regularly-scheduled baseball bull session...

MsSoxVixen22
07-07-2005, 04:01 PM
:redface: :redface: That sums me up pretty good most of the time. But thanks for that. And the Bull Durham quote was funny. I should rent that movie sometime

tebman
07-07-2005, 04:07 PM
:redface: :redface: That sums me up pretty good most of the time. But thanks for that. And the Bull Durham quote was funny. I should rent that movie sometime
Oh, my friend, you have to see Bull Durham. For my money it's the best baseball movie ever made. You understand ballplayers in ways you never did before after seeing that movie.

Life and baseball have a lot of texture that is really captured in that story. That's my 20-second review. :cool:

White Sox Josh
07-07-2005, 04:14 PM
:redface: :redface: That sums me up pretty good most of the time. But thanks for that. And the Bull Durham quote was funny. I should rent that movie sometimesee it.

rmusacch
07-09-2005, 04:35 PM

No but you said something about being disappointed in Scott for being transparent, implying that he only liked her for her looks.