PDA

View Full Version : July 6th Game

TimoandAaron
07-06-2005, 02:37 PM
who is going?

I know I will be there with my fourcousins and aunt. They are free tickets somewhere in the 500evel.

DumpJerry
07-06-2005, 02:57 PM
143, Row 31. Unless there are some empty seats for two lower down...........

TimoandAaron
07-06-2005, 02:59 PM
143, Row 31. Unless there are some empty seats for two lower down...........shouldnt be too crowded.

Wedensday game, devil rays, no promotion= Not many people.

make that attendance record 14-3 today so i can see a :White Sox Winner

DumpJerry
07-06-2005, 04:04 PM
shouldnt be too crowded.

Wedensday game, devil rays, no promotion= Not many people.

make that attendance record 14-3 today so i can see a :White Sox Winner
No promotion?????? Well, I'll just tear up my tickets and go to a sports bar! I mean, do they actually expect me to watch the game?!?!? Sorry, I was impersonating a Flub fan for a moment there..... Actually, the promotion tonight is the jersey giveaway they do on Weds. Given the scarcity of people last night, I don't expect too many tonight.

The record will be 14-3 in about 7 hours.:D:

chisox2005
07-06-2005, 04:18 PM
I've got 4 for tonights game in the upper tank. I got them through a teacher deal for 1.50 each for 8 different games. I used to hate the upper deck, but the more I sit up there, the more I don't mind it. Great views of the whole field, if your atleast in the first 8 rows its great.

LuvSox
07-06-2005, 05:02 PM
sec. 106 row 18 :gulp:

TimoandAaron
07-06-2005, 05:02 PM
I've got 4 for tonights game in the upper tank. I got them through a teacher deal for 1.50 each for 8 different games. I used to hate the upper deck, but the more I sit up there, the more I don't mind it. Great views of the whole field, if your atleast in the first 8 rows its great.I think i am in section 544. I am somewhere in the 540's but i am pretty sure it is 544.

Will be dressed in pinstripped jersey and sox hat.

pdimas
07-06-2005, 05:12 PM
I'll be there Sec 160 Row 2 seats 9 and 100. I'll be here the rest of the season as many games as I can make it too this week and Sunday which means every game except Saturday.

My poor poor liver :gulp: and to a lesser non life threatening extent my voice.

LuvSox
07-06-2005, 05:13 PM
My poor poor liver :gulp: and to a lesser non life threatening extent my voice.

And your wallet!

ilsox7
07-06-2005, 05:19 PM
If anyone has a couple of cheap ones for sale, drop me a line. :D:

Hangar18
07-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Hangar18 will be there........ :smile:

ChicagoHoosier
07-06-2005, 05:34 PM
See you all there from the Scout Seats!!! :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Anxious to experience this probably the only time in my life.

:gulp:

pdimas
07-06-2005, 05:35 PM
well to save a wee bit my dad drives down and I meet him in the parking lot for a few pre-game beers :) Not too worry though I still walk into the park coherent but definitely feeling more relaxed. Now when I got dragged to cubs opener we were doing shots at 10:30 a.m. then walked into the park with a 1 liter of soda/pop each filled with our favorite alcohol. Needless to say I was a complete wreck and in my bed puking by 4:30 pm. Not that the game mattered.

ilsox7
07-06-2005, 05:41 PM
well to save a wee bit my dad drives down and I meet him in the parking lot for a few pre-game beers :) Not too worry though I still walk into the park coherent but definitely feeling more relaxed. Now when I got dragged to cubs opener we were doing shots at 10:30 a.m. then walked into the park with a 1 liter of soda/pop each filled with our favorite alcohol. Needless to say I was a complete wreck and in my bed puking by 4:30 pm. Not that the game mattered.

Alcohol control is a good skill to have. :D:

I say this as I will be taking in the game from my favorite local spot which does half price alcohol on Wednesdays!

pdimas
07-06-2005, 05:44 PM
I used to like going to Kincades myself for Dollar beers on Wednesdays. The bartender would always put the Sox game on for me, the bar was half a block from my house (crawling distance), and by the time the game ended the place would just get slammed. White Sox, cheap alcohol, women, decent karaoke and knowing I can have a relatively safe stumble home :smile: was fantastic

ilsox7
07-06-2005, 05:47 PM
I used to like going to Kincades myself for Dollar beers on Wednesdays. The bartender would always put the Sox game on for me, the bar was half a block from my house (crawling distance), and by the time the game ended the place would just get slammed. White Sox, cheap alcohol, women, decent karaoke and knowing I can have a relatively safe stumble home :smile: was fantastic

I'm looking forward to $3.50 bottles of Hacker-Pschorr tonight.

pdimas
07-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Nice. I think I might hit up Moonshine in wicker park later after the game no specials but good crowd.

ilsox7
07-06-2005, 05:53 PM
Nice. I think I might hit up Moonshine in wicker park later after the game no specials but good crowd.

Heard of it, but never been.

pdimas
07-06-2005, 05:59 PM
Good times on wednesdays. Especially when your feelin good after a white sox win. Summertime is definitely killer on my liver usually im out cause im an alcoholic/club promoter add in ball games... K all gotta go time to leave the office and get ready for the AS announcement and another white sox winner!