PDA

View Full Version : Jason Giambi Back On Steroids?

86metsghost
07-06-2005, 01:10 AM
I hope I'm wrong but thats the word. He looks puffed out, and if you saw how bad he looked a month ago and how he looks now, youd be more than suspicous too. I hope to God I'm wrong I'd rather the Yankees win the World Series than to see a man die at age 42. I hope he doesnt end up another Ken Caminiti.

Like I said I hope I'm wrong but there is word players are adpating to the testing now, finding ways around it.

FarWestChicago
07-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Like I said I hope I'm wrong but there is word players are adpating to the testing now, finding ways around it.We'll know for sure if Sham-ME starts hitting again. :redneck

Chips
07-06-2005, 01:54 AM
He would have to be pretty dumb to get back on the roids now. Although, has MLB tested any big names yet under the new policy?

StillMissOzzie
07-06-2005, 03:24 AM
He would have to be pretty dumb to get back on the roids now. Although, has MLB tested any big names yet under the new policy?

Well, either real dumb or extremely confident in the undetectability of the latest miracles of science. Personally, I don't think he's that dumb, but I'm not enough of a foil-hat-wearer to claim the other side either.

SMO
:gulp:

Optipessimism
07-06-2005, 03:32 AM
Didn't he have like tapeworms or termites or something last year? That will bring down your weight a little.

SOXintheBURGH
07-06-2005, 09:07 AM
Didn't he have like tapeworms or termites or something last year? That will bring down your weight a little.

Yeah he had some sort of parasite.. gross.

wdelaney72
07-06-2005, 09:57 AM
Yeah he had some sort of parasite.. gross.

That's what he gets for moving to NY.

daveeym
07-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Didn't he have like tapeworms or termites or something last year? That will bring down your weight a little. Not to mention the tumor or messed up gland or whatever else.

balke
07-06-2005, 10:55 AM
A guy who swings for the fences every single game has been hot for 3 days against Baltimore. I'm sure its more of a fluke than anything, Giambi sucks. Everything he swings at has to hit gap or go yard though, because that's where he's swinging every single at-bat.

SOXintheBURGH
07-06-2005, 11:03 AM
A guy who swings for the fences every single game has been hot for 3 days against Baltimore. I'm sure its more of a fluke than anything, Giambi sucks. Everything he swings at has to hit gap or go yard though, because that's where he's swinging every single at-bat.

Reminds of a certain Baltimore outfielder.. you know, swings as hard as he can at every pitch.. sucks.

The Racehorse
07-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Giambi's resurgence is due to his adhering to the Weider Principles.

chaerulez
07-06-2005, 11:57 AM
I hope I'm wrong but thats the word. He looks puffed out, and if you saw how bad he looked a month ago and how he looks now, youd be more than suspicous too. I hope to God I'm wrong I'd rather the Yankees win the World Series than to see a man die at age 42. I hope he doesnt end up another Ken Caminiti.

Like I said I hope I'm wrong but there is word players are adpating to the testing now, finding ways around it.

The fact is MLB doesn't do blood tests. So right from the start there were a lot of undectectable substances. It wouldn't be hard for Giambi to just go back on something that needs a blood test to catch. If he truly has decided to go back on the juice, don't expect me or a lot of people to feel sorry for him when he dies. Especially if he couldn't learn from Caminiti's mistakes.

Sonik22
07-06-2005, 01:13 PM
I dont think he is back on them its just that hes found his swing again. They showed on baseball tonight a side by side of his swing in april and his swing now. Back in april he was late on the ball and his hips were getting locked up. All he needed was ab's and he got them.

Mickster
07-06-2005, 01:44 PM
I dont think he is back on them its just that hes found his swing again. They showed on baseball tonight a side by side of his swing in april and his swing now. Back in april he was late on the ball and his hips were getting locked up. All he needed was ab's and he got them.

Don't listen to Harold Reynolds. :nuts: