PDA

View Full Version : konerko "enterance theme"

encore02
07-06-2005, 12:39 AM
Anyone know the name of the song that is played when he is up to bat?

DiGiSyKo
07-06-2005, 12:45 AM
Anyone know the name of the song that is played when he is up to bat?

You can find the answer here... http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=50291&highlight=konerko+song

little nicky
07-06-2005, 12:51 AM
Anyone know the name of the song that is played when he is up to bat?It's "Harvester of Sorrow" by Metallica off their 1989 album "...And Justice For All" I have to say that is the best intro in baseball,when going up to bat!! If it were me playing pro ball my intro would be "The Wizard" by "Black Sabbath". Anybody else out there? GO GO SOX!!

skobabe8
07-06-2005, 12:54 AM
It's "Harvester of Sorrow" by Metallica off their 1989 album "...And Justice For All" I have to say that is the best intro in baseball,when going up to bat!! If it were me playing pro ball my intro would be "The Wizard" by "Black Sabbath". Anybody else out there? GO GO SOX!!

That intro is getting old. It needs to be changed. NBN day was refreshing to have Paulie come up and not hear it.

CubKilla
07-06-2005, 01:02 AM
NBN day was refreshing to have Paulie come up and not hear it.

All 5 seconds of it :rolleyes:

shoota
07-06-2005, 01:04 AM
Jose Valentin's entrance music was the worst I've ever heard.

TaylorStSox
07-06-2005, 01:14 AM
Sometimes I wish that I never have to hear it again.

Rocklive99
07-06-2005, 01:17 AM
El Caballo's was weird, I'm not familiar with the genre, but it was some woman singing and sounded country/westernish. It sounded completely out of place when I heard it, it got a smirk out of me, I thought it was a joke but heard it at more than one game

SOXfnNlansing
07-06-2005, 01:28 AM
It's "Harvester of Sorrow" by Metallica off their 1989 album "...And Justice For All" I have to say that is the best intro in baseball,when going up to bat!! If it were me playing pro ball my intro would be "The Wizard" by "Black Sabbath". Anybody else out there? GO GO SOX!! The Wizard rules!! ....... so does Snowblind:bandance:

StockdaleForVeep
07-06-2005, 02:56 AM
http://vcard.homer-simpson.de/images/springfielder/pic16_t.jpg

"BRING OUT SHA NA NA!!!!!"

Mr. White Sox
07-06-2005, 02:59 AM
Speaking of weird, anyone remember D'Angelo Jimenez's song? I have no idea of the title, but I remember it being weird.

wdelaney72
07-06-2005, 09:34 AM
I remember Royce Clayton had a great song for an intro, but I never knew the name of it. Too bad it didn't help him hit.

Harvester Of Sorro is one of the worst Metallica songs written. I wish he'd go back to "March Of the S.O.D."

CubKilla
07-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Harvester Of Sorro is one of the worst Metallica songs written.

To each his own

SOXintheBURGH
07-06-2005, 10:21 AM
"Harvester of Sorrow" is one of the better songs off that bands last good album (over 15 years ago! :rolleyes: )
March of the SOD would be sweet to bring back, nice call.

White Sox Josh
07-06-2005, 11:42 AM
According to ESPN.com he rotates between 2 songs:
Blitzkrieg Bop by Rob Zombie
Pet by A Perfect Circle

I have also heard Crazy Train played before he comes up to bat.

DaleJRFan
07-06-2005, 12:06 PM
Blitzkrieg Bop by Rob Zombie

Sacrilege.

Shafe72
07-06-2005, 12:14 PM
It'd be cool to hear "Epic" by Faith No More or "Battery" by Metallica....

Skippy
07-06-2005, 12:46 PM
I remember Royce Clayton had a great song for an intro, but I never knew the name of it. Too bad it didn't help him hit.

Harvester Of Sorro is one of the worst Metallica songs written. I wish he'd go back to "March Of the S.O.D."

That would be beautiful.

I just pick up S.O.D - Bigger than the Devil. Not a bad album. It doesn't hold a candle to Speak English or Die, though.

Can you do.....the Milano mosh!

Hagan
07-06-2005, 01:30 PM
AJ has the best song with E-Pro By Beck!

wdelaney72
07-06-2005, 01:35 PM
That would be beautiful.

I just pick up S.O.D - Bigger than the Devil. Not a bad album. It doesn't hold a candle to Speak English or Die, though.

"I can't go out like this. I look like I've been shot"

Steakpita
07-06-2005, 01:46 PM
My entry songs of choice, if I had any baseball talent;
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Debra - Beck (Midnite Vultures)

Thunderstruck is the ULTIMATE team startup track. Whoever came up with that deserves a medal. They should play that anytime anyone comes up to bat in a clutch situation.

White Sox Josh
07-06-2005, 01:58 PM
My entry songs of choice, if I had any baseball talent;
Don't Fear the Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult
Debra - Beck (Midnite Vultures)

Thunderstruck is the ULTIMATE team startup track. Whoever came up with that deserves a medal. They should play that anytime anyone comes up to bat in a clutch situation.I Disappear-Metallica
Whiskey In the Jar-Metallica
Sucker Train Blues-Velvet Revolver

SOXintheBURGH
07-06-2005, 02:01 PM
I Disappear-Metallica
Whiskey In the Jar-Metallica
Sucker Train Blues-Velvet Revolver

If I were to choose a Metallica song, it would be "Hit the Lights." If I were to pick any song.. "Ace of Spades" - Motorhead... or "Runaway Return" - Fugazi.

Kuzman
07-06-2005, 02:25 PM
a couple years ago i remember him coming out to battery.

It'd be cool to hear "Epic" by Faith No More or "Battery" by Metallica....

Also what does everyone think of the first 20 seconds of "Inflames - Swim"

I would personally come out to that.

Skippy
07-06-2005, 02:31 PM
Thunderstruck is the ULTIMATE team startup track. Whoever came up with that deserves a medal. They should play that anytime anyone comes up to bat in a clutch situation.

I agree. I was getting chills on Monday night when that song came on. The Cell just felt electric. To quote the late Gorilla Monsoon:

"You can cut the electricity with a knife!"

"I can't go out like this. I look like I've been shot"

NICE!

SpammySosa
07-06-2005, 04:11 PM
or "Runaway Return" - Fugazi.

EXCELLENT call!

MasQbellesa
07-06-2005, 06:24 PM
Angels Dallas McPherson at Anaheim Stadium. Dukes of Hazzard theme song: "Just'a good ol' boy" :?:

You almost hear everyone in the stadium giggle.

Deadguy
07-06-2005, 06:31 PM

I actually got into an argument with Billy Milano via e-mail. The only digs that clown could make were directed at my mom. :rolleyes:

It's amazing how big this jerk's ego is. Scott and Charlie could have picked just about anyone at random off the streets of New York to front Speak English or Die, and it still would have been a classic album.

And to keep this from getting sent to the Roadhouse......uhhhh........ VOTE PODS.

soltrain21
07-06-2005, 07:12 PM
I would come up to "My girlfriends Boyfriend" by "Her Space Holiday"