PDA

View Full Version : Yesterday's game Kiss Cam

Chips
07-05-2005, 07:52 PM
Did anyone else at the game think that one of the guys shown on the Kiss Cam looked like Ryne Sandberg? And if was him, what was he doing at The Cell?

havelj
07-05-2005, 07:59 PM
Maybe it was Davey Martinez!

:D:

DiGiSyKo
07-05-2005, 08:51 PM
Did anyone else at the game think that one of the guys shown on the Kiss Cam looked like Ryne Sandberg? And if was him, what was he doing at The Cell?

LOL... I saw him and brought up how he looked like Sandberg... of course my buddy started talking about Cindy Sandberg... :redneck

RedPinStripes
07-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Maybe it was Davey Martinez!

:D:

:DJ
"UH OHHHHH!!!!!!"

DVsoxfan
07-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Did anyone else see the girl who leaned in to kiss the guy...and then the guy backed away? Then like 1 min later they put them back up and they kissed

fquaye149
07-05-2005, 09:17 PM
usually it would be SANDBERG saying "didn't that GIRL on the kiss cam look like my wife?"

chitownhawkfan
07-05-2005, 09:58 PM
usually it would be SANDBERG saying "didn't that GIRL on the kiss cam look like my wife?"

haha great post
:rolling:

Skippy
07-05-2005, 10:03 PM
Did anyone else see the girl who leaned in to kiss the guy...and then the guy backed away? Then like 1 min later they put them back up and they kissed

YES! That was hilarious.

The dad and his little daughter near the end was actually kind of touching. I feel like I've just lost my testes but it was a nice moment!

ewokpelts
07-06-2005, 12:42 AM
ryno's nephew is a d-ray

Pulaski
07-06-2005, 08:13 AM

Ryne Sandberg was at the Cubs - Atlanta game.

PaleHoseGeorge
07-06-2005, 08:17 AM
Ryne Sandberg was at the Cubs - Atlanta game.

Correct. And Cindy Sandberg was here in Chicago bedding half the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. Seems just like old times...

:roflmao:

steff
07-06-2005, 12:14 PM
I didn't see it.. but I heard someone ask if it was him so it must have been a good look-alike.

Anyhoo.. kinda OT, but I finally met Dolgin last night..

From what I remember.. not bad, kick ass business card. It was way weird seeing and talking to both him and Dave at the same time. Night and day even more than I imagined. And he's not as tall as I thought he was... Anyway.. Zooks says now that I've met him I have to give him an honest to God chance.. :rolleyes:

It was just like old times... too much drinkey, not enough sleepy, and a White Sox winner.. Life is good. :gulp:

chisox2005
07-06-2005, 03:35 PM
I didn't see it.. but I heard someone ask if it was him so it must have been a good look-alike.

From what I remember.. not bad, kick ass business card. It was way weird seeing and talking to both him and Dave at the same time. Night and day even more than I imagined. And he's not as tall as I thought he was... Anyway.. Zooks says now that I've met him I have to give him an honest to God chance.. :rolleyes:

It was just like old times... too much drinkey, not enough sleepy, and a White Sox winner.. Life is good. :gulp:

Totally off subject here but do you think that Dolgin will be around next year, or anyone for that matter? Now that the Score has the Whitesox I'm sure its going to be a whole new crew, hopefully not involving J Hood.

hold2dibber
07-06-2005, 03:51 PM

Who's Dolgin? Who's Dave? Who's Zooks? Am I the only one who's completely lost?

Rocklive99
07-06-2005, 04:03 PM
Totally off subject here but do you think that Dolgin will be around next year, or anyone for that matter? Now that the Score has the Whitesox I'm sure its going to be a whole new crew, hopefully not involving J Hood.

Rooney and Farmer will be there 100% for sure, the only exception I can think of is if one of them decides they don't want do it anymore. Probably a new pre/post game host. A lot of people associate Hood with Sox fans, but I don't like him, I'd rather have Holmes. And if they put Jesse Rogers anywhere near my White Sox broadcasts...:angry:

Rocky Soprano
07-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Who's Dolgin? Who's Dave? Who's Zooks? Am I the only one who's completely lost?

Dolgin is the new postgame host on AM 1000.

Dave Wills is our "old" postgame host, now the voice of the Devil Rays. :whiner:

Steff did Dave saying anything about the Sox great start?

steff
07-06-2005, 04:30 PM
Steff did Dave saying anything about the Sox great start?

He's happy for the Sox. that's really all he said. I didn't press since it likely wouldn't be a good thing for him to gush over us while employed by the Rays.

It was a great night. Everyone just kicked back and had fun. Melton even snuck in for a few.

I'm about to fall off my chair and crawl under my desk for a nap.. I am beat. :D:

steff
07-06-2005, 04:32 PM

Ya know.. I have not even thought about it at all. Not sure if he even knows, but I'll ask him next time I talk to him.