PDA

View Full Version : Hahaha


Jjav829
11-19-2001, 06:52 PM
Look at what some Flubs fans have to say about who should be the NL MVP. Guess who they think should have won it? (Hint: His last name is not Bonds, Gonzalez, Pujols, or Berkman)

Flubs Fans (http://chicagosports.com/content/story/0,1984,168063,00.html)

NUCatsFan
11-19-2001, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Jjav829
Look at what some Flubs fans have to say about who should be the NL MVP. Guess who they think should have won it? (Hint: His last name is not Bonds, Gonzalez, Pujols, or Berkman)

Personally, I think Teddy's article defending his choice was funnier.

Jjav829
11-19-2001, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by NUCatsFan


Personally, I think Teddy's article defending his choice was funnier.

Yeah that was funny too.

WinningUgly!
11-20-2001, 02:01 AM
The two Chi-town writers should be ashamed of themselves for being homers and voting for Sosa ahead of Bonds. Barry had one of the greatest seasons ever and his homers counted during a division chase all the way to the last series. These Chicago writers are homers just like all the Cub fans and broadcasters. That is why the Cubs will never win and I hope they never do. --Juan Calzoni, Chicago

We need to invite this guy to WSI! :cool: :D: :cool:

FarWestChicago
11-20-2001, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!


We need to invite this guy to WSI! :cool: :D: :cool: Hell yeah. He's our kind of people! :D:

RedPinStripes
11-20-2001, 04:17 AM
Wonder how bad these Flub fans would be crying if Sosa hit 73 homers? Would Bonds be the MVP to them if he had sammy's numbers?

How hard is it to decide on an mvp when somone hits 73 homers, and shatters Babe Ruth's walk record? I think he deserved it eventhough I can't stand Bonds.

RedPinStripes
11-20-2001, 08:53 AM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!


We need to invite this guy to WSI! :cool: :D: :cool:


That's a cool link on your signature. Is that your's? Or just a personal favorite. Either way, I like it! Nice find.