PDA

View Full Version : Cheers to MODS

SOXintheBURGH
07-04-2005, 03:49 PM
:walkoff:

Just browsing through the tags for the first time in a few weeks... Saw some new ones.. this one is frickin' top shelf. Cheers to the Mod or Mods (probaby West) who got us that one.

ShoelessJoeS
07-04-2005, 03:53 PM

Just browsing through the tags for the first time in a few weeks... Saw some new ones.. this one is frickin' top shelf. Cheers to the Mod or Mods (probaby West) who got us that one.
that is a sweet pic....AHHHHH memories...

Baby Fisk
07-04-2005, 04:11 PM

Flipping his bat like that... how classless. :cool:

SOXintheBURGH
07-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Flipping his bat like that... how classless. :cool:

Hehe... Am I alone in the fact that it was AJ who hit that shot that made such a great win even better?

Baby Fisk
07-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Hehe... Am I alone in the fact that it was AJ who hit that shot that made such a great win even better?
AJ can come off as arrogant, but that's OK. White Sox don't bunny hop.

TaylorStSox
07-04-2005, 05:16 PM
AJ can come off as arrogant, but that's OK. White Sox don't bunny hop.

Unless your name is Carlos Lee or Jose Valentine.

batmanZoSo
07-04-2005, 06:05 PM
AJ rules (at the plate). That walk off homer was classic. Not over the top arrogant or anything. Just "yeah, I'm a badass...we win baby, game over." One of the best games of my life, period.

SOXintheBURGH
07-04-2005, 06:15 PM
AJ rules (at the plate). That walk off homer was classic. Not over the top arrogant or anything. Just "yeah, I'm a badass...we win baby, game over." One of the best games of my life, period.

That was the best post game thread since I joined. It was a collective, "Yeah baby. We are officially unstoppable."

Jerko
07-05-2005, 08:59 AM
Nice thread title

http://www.pugster.com/images/items/small/50/L_P1018.jpg:D: