PDA

View Full Version : Milestone Tracker - Frank's on pace to pass ...

ND_Sox_Fan
07-04-2005, 01:58 PM
I haven't looked at this before, but this Milestone Tracker (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/stats/milestones.jsp?c_id=cws) thing is pretty cool. If you ever wonder who Frank is going to pass next in walks, BB, and HRs, this thing breaks it down.

Staying on their little pace thing ... Passing Mantle in RBIs and Eddie Collins in BBs will be pretty special. However, the best line is passing Roidseco in HRs this season.

Chips
07-04-2005, 02:01 PM
I haven't looked at this before, but this Milestone Tracker (http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/stats/milestones.jsp?c_id=cws) thing is pretty cool. If you ever wonder who Frank is going to pass next in walks, BB, and HRs, this thing breaks it down.

Staying on their little pace thing ... Passing Mantle in RBIs and Eddie Collins in BBs will be pretty special. However, the best line is passing Roidseco in HRs this season.

That is pretty cool, but I think Frank will pass Jose before mid September.

PAPChiSox729
07-04-2005, 02:40 PM
That is pretty cool, but I think Frank will pass Jose before mid September.

That would be quite a feat. He already has hit a good amount of HRs but getting no. 463 would be very spectacular.

Brian26
07-04-2005, 04:00 PM
I just hope that 55 homers from now, Frank is in a White Sox uniform.

MIgrenade
07-05-2005, 10:38 AM
I just love that every time he gets a hit or walks he seems to set a new White Sox record and he's passing someone on all time lists. Crazy baseball history.

RKMeibalane
07-05-2005, 11:04 AM
I just love that every time he gets a hit or walks he seems to set a new White Sox record and he's passing someone on all time lists. Crazy baseball history.

Don't let the numbers fool you. He's not a HOF'er.

TheOldRoman
07-06-2005, 01:20 AM
I just hope that 55 homers from now, Frank is in a White Sox uniform.
I hope so too, and I hope it happens at home, at a game in which I am attending.

I also hope to be at "Frank Thomas Day" a couple of years from now when #35 is retired during the final regular season home game of Frank's career.

Most importantly, I hope to see Big Frank crying like a baby hugging the World Series trophy this October.