PDA

View Full Version : Sox Army Alert: Vote for Albert Pujols!

Viva Medias B's
06-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Derrek Lee has taken the lead over Albert Pujols, according to Comcast Sports Net. We all have to act and vote for Albert to keep the Evil Empire's first sacker from starting the All Star Game.

itsnotrequired
06-30-2005, 05:37 PM
Sorry, you can count me out. Lee deserves the nod over Pujos. I'm not voting anyway though. Too much of a popularity contest.

Irishsox1
06-30-2005, 05:42 PM
I also voted for Lee. The guy has killed the NL, but did nothing against the Sox, thefore he gets my only Cub all star vote.

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-30-2005, 05:42 PM
Does it even matter? If Pujols were to win, surely Derrek Lee would be starting at DH for the NL team.

CHIsoxNation
06-30-2005, 05:44 PM
Sorry, you can count me out. Lee deserves the nod over Pujos. I'm not voting anyway though. Too much of a popularity contest.

I agree. As much as I despise the sCrUBS, I think D-Lee deserves it. I have been a huge fan of his since he was back with Florida. Great all around baseball player.

Cat Thief
06-30-2005, 05:48 PM
Derrek Lee has taken the lead over Albert Pujols, according to Comcast Sports Net. We all have to act and vote for Albert to keep the Evil Empire's first sacker from starting the All Star Game.

I voted for Pujols 10 times today, I don't give a rats ass if Lee deserves it.

Viva Medias B's
06-30-2005, 05:52 PM
I maxed out my votes. I voted straight White Sox in the AL and straight Cardinals in the NL.

SOXfnNlansing
06-30-2005, 06:35 PM
please vote to keep Pujols NL starting 1st baseman......... D. Lee has passed him up today and there's only a few hours of voting left. You can vote 25 times!http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/index.jsp

Jjav829
06-30-2005, 06:41 PM
You gotta be kidding me. There was already a thread like this and you start another one. All just to vote against Derrek Lee. Get over it. He's having the best season of any player in baseball. He deserves to start. Even if he isn't voted starter, he'll still be in the game.

34rancher
06-30-2005, 06:48 PM
Hey I hope DLee wins the batting title though. I got him in the NL Batting title prop in Vegas. Hopefully easy money. :)

Foulke You
06-30-2005, 06:53 PM
I despise the Cubs, however, Derrick Lee marks the first time I ever voted for a Cub player in the All Star Game. Pujols is having a nice year, but Derrick Lee deserves to go with the numbers he has put up. I mean, the Cubs would be at least 15 games under .500 right now if it wasn't for him.

SOXfnNlansing
06-30-2005, 07:33 PM
I voted for Pujols 10 times today, I don't give a rats ass if Lee deserves it.amen brother

SOXfnNlansing
06-30-2005, 07:35 PM
You gotta be kidding me. There was already a thread like this and you start another one. All just to vote against Derrek Lee. Get over it. He's having the best season of any player in baseball. He deserves to start. Even if he isn't voted starter, he'll still be in the game.*yawn*

Jjav829
06-30-2005, 08:40 PM
*yawn*

:rolleyes:

oeo
06-30-2005, 08:46 PM

This is the same crap we were complaining about last year when Konerko wasn't in. Everyone said that it was just a popularity contest...well, lets vote for the man most deserving. Derrek Lee has had the better season between the two, although they both have been great, Derrek Lee deserves to start as the first baseman. This is ridiculous.

NSSoxFan
06-30-2005, 08:52 PM

You have got to be kidding me...

:?:

Cellview22
06-30-2005, 08:56 PM
We need home field advantage for the WS if we get there. Vote for the worst NL players. Seems to make sense to me.

cheeses_h_rice
06-30-2005, 09:00 PM
You have got to be kidding me...

:?:

Paints quite the good picture of White Sox fans, doesn't it?

:rolleyes:

Jjav829
06-30-2005, 09:03 PM
We need home field advantage for the WS if we get there. Vote for the worst NL players. Seems to make sense to me.

Uhh, you do know that the worst players are millions of votes behind the best, right? Unless you know some way we can make up 1.5 million votes in an hour or so, I don't quite think that your idea will work.

balke
06-30-2005, 09:11 PM
I'd rather see Lee in the All-Star game than Pujols from a competitive standpoint. Pujols is much more of a threat. Lee's been great all year, but I still don't think he'll be ahead of Pujols in every category at season's end. He doesn't have the history to back up his triple crown season, Pujols does, as he's in the race nearly every year.

I voted for Pujols because I was upset about Minosa yesterday. But either way, great a great ballplayer made it. Unlike the NL outfield which has an ice cold Beltran in the outfield, and no Carlos Lee.

RallyBowl
06-30-2005, 10:29 PM
I maxed out my votes. I voted straight White Sox in the AL and straight Cardinals in the NL.You sir, are a mad genius! Same thing I did.

soxwon
06-30-2005, 10:38 PM

i totally agree, lee deserves it.
but no other cub than him

spanishwhite
06-30-2005, 10:38 PM
You gotta be kidding me. There was already a thread like this and you start another one. All just to vote against Derrek Lee. Get over it. He's having the best season of any player in baseball. He deserves to start. Even if he isn't voted starter, he'll still be in the game.

Have to agree, he is one of the few... strike that he is the only sCrUB that I have ever liked.

I liked him when he played for the Marlins and I like him now.