PDA

View Full Version : Still ANOTHER Trade Rumor

bridgeportcopper
06-29-2005, 03:30 PM
I got this one from a pretty good source, which of course i cannot reveal. It seems a little far-fetched but you never know........
From Oakland: 3B Chavez & P Zito
From Sox: 3B Crede, P Contreras & P Vizcaino
Makes a little sense because Billy Beane thinks KW is an idiot, and he may think somehow he can fleece him.
Personally, I would jump at this in a heartbeat, what do the rest of you think?

Rocky Soprano
06-29-2005, 03:31 PM
:threadblows: :threadsucks

dcb33
06-29-2005, 03:32 PM
I got this one from a pretty good source, which of course i cannot reveal. It seems a little far-fetched but you never know........
Makes a little sense because Billy Beane thinks KW is an idiot, and he may think somehow he can fleece him.

Hey dude, what's the score?

Cubbiesuck13
06-29-2005, 03:33 PM
I think that there is a forum for this. I also think that this thread has been done over and over and over again and again and again.

DumpJerry
06-29-2005, 03:33 PM
Is "P Zito" B Zito's younger brother?

Was this heard at the baggage claim while KW was on the cell phone? That is important to know, it's been a proven source in the past.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.............

wdelaney72
06-29-2005, 03:34 PM

"What's the Score" was created for this kind of thread.

As far as the rumor goes, there's one problem... Contreras is due $6 million this year and next year from the White Sox. Oakland isn't this stupid. Now if you were talking McCarthy, Crede, and Viz for Chavez and Zito, that would be more up Oakland's alley. To that, though, I say hell no.

Rocky Soprano
06-29-2005, 03:35 PM
Is "P Zito" B Zito's younger brother?

Was this heard at the baggage claim while KW was on the cell phone? That is important to know, it's been a proven source in the past.

I guess we'll have to wait and see.............

I think he meant P and in Pitcher Zito.

I swear people are putting up the same threads like 10 times a day.

CHISOXFAN13
06-29-2005, 03:35 PM

Your source is a joke.

Foulke You
06-29-2005, 03:36 PM

As far as the rumor goes, there's one problem... Contreras is due $6 million this year and next year from the White Sox. Oakland isn't this stupid. Now if you were talking McCarthy, Crede, and Viz for Chavez and Zito, that would be more up Oakland's alley. To that, though, I say hell no.
I think I would do Crede/Viz/Contreras/McCarthy for Chavez/Zito. Zito is only a couple years removed from a 23 win season and Chavez is a stud. I want a World Series very bad this year. However, I don't think there is any credence to these rumors.

AZChiSoxFan
06-29-2005, 03:37 PM

Nice to see you back again, ChiSoxTony. It's been a while since we last heard from you.

The Dude
06-29-2005, 03:37 PM

WRONG FORUM, and this will not happen!

Did your source say:
Beane
"thats right zito & chavez"

MrRoboto83
06-29-2005, 03:39 PM

Why would Billy Bean want these 3 players??

hold2dibber
06-29-2005, 03:39 PM

The A's would want MUCH more for Chavez and Zito than McCarthy, Crede and Vizcaino. Let's see, a gold glove winning, silver slugger winning 3rd baseman in the prime of his career and a former Cy Young award winner for ... an unproven 21 year old pitcher, an all-glove, no stick 3rd baseman and a dime-a-dozen middle reliever? C'mon. To get Chavez and Zito, the Sox would have to send Crede, McCarthy, Anderson and Cotts, or somthing along those lines.

Madvora
06-29-2005, 03:40 PM
Wow this is an all-timer!

Ol' No. 2
06-29-2005, 03:41 PM

As far as the rumor goes, there's one problem... Contreras is due $6 million this year and next year from the White Sox. Oakland isn't this stupid. Now if you were talking McCarthy, Crede, and Viz for Chavez and Zito, that would be more up Oakland's alley. To that, though, I say hell no.Even WTS doesn't deserve to be polluted with this kind of stuff. Maybe we need another forum called ***?

cheeses_h_rice
06-29-2005, 03:42 PM
I'd heard it was Viz for Zito, straight up.

dcb33
06-29-2005, 03:44 PM

I think that rumor's a bit off. I heard Oakland will send us cash in the deal along with Zito.

BeviBall!
06-29-2005, 03:46 PM
Why are we even replying to this? Next thing you know, Joe Randa rumors will start flying.

Over By There
06-29-2005, 03:47 PM

I heard that too - I overheard KW talking on a cell phone in the Phoenix airport.

Rocky Soprano
06-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Why are we even replying to this? Next thing you know, Joe Randa rumors will start flying.

At least those would be original

DaveIsHere
06-29-2005, 03:48 PM
Man what are people smoking lately, I want some, these dream sscenarios are getting better and better:D:

Why do we have to go through this every year?

ChiWhiteSox1337
06-29-2005, 03:48 PM
This is the best one yet!

ATXBMX
06-29-2005, 03:50 PM
I heard from an unidentified hobo by the train tracks that we were trading Buehrle and Garland for Jason Giambi. Let's go for it!!!

mr_genius
06-29-2005, 03:51 PM
i just heard on ESPN1000 that it's a done deal

Viz for Chavez and Zito. Oakland is also eating all of Chavez's 05 salary

nice job KW, nice job indeed

The Dude
06-29-2005, 03:56 PM
i just heard on ESPN1000 that it's a done deal

Viz for Chavez and Zito. Oakland is also eating all of Chavez's 05 salary

nice job KW, nice job indeed

:tealpolice:

mr_genius
06-29-2005, 03:59 PM

dude, i was being serious

Iguana775
06-29-2005, 03:59 PM

The last thing you want to do on this board is to come here and say you hear from someone, but won't tell who, about this trade. You will get railed on big time.

Iguana775
06-29-2005, 04:00 PM
dude, i was being serious

Have a link yet?

mr_genius
06-29-2005, 04:03 PM
Have a link yet?

:redneck

DumpJerry
06-29-2005, 04:06 PM
:redneck
Did you really think we would fall for that one? Do we look like Flub fans? :angry:

Soxrockhead2BANNEDagain
06-29-2005, 04:08 PM
Dued everyone knows we would love this trade but this dued source is on drugs.

Oh my god I got a notice on hotmail from chisox.com saying we just traded Viz, McCarthy for Jason Schmidt.....wow bad trade.

:redneck J/k lol

spiffie
06-29-2005, 04:09 PM
Bridgeportcopper's Source:

:bong:

Realist
06-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Roadhouse and locked.... pretty please?

mr_genius
06-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Bridgeportcopper's Source:

:bong:

HAHA!

SOXfnNlansing
06-29-2005, 04:25 PM
Personally, I would jump at this in a heartbeat, what do the rest of you think? *yawn*

ode to veeck
06-29-2005, 04:30 PM
Even WTS doesn't deserve to be polluted with this kind of stuff. Maybe we need another forum called ***?

LOL! blast this one into outer space

TornLabrum
06-29-2005, 04:39 PM
Hey, Mods! Isn't this crap supposed to be in "What's the Score"?

batmanZoSo
06-29-2005, 04:41 PM
WSI at its finest. :rolleyes:

Ol' No. 2
06-29-2005, 04:41 PM
Hey, Mods! Isn't this crap supposed to be in "What's the Score"?I think they're busy cleaning up after a certain illiterate troll.

VeeckAsInWreck
06-29-2005, 04:49 PM
I think they're busy cleaning up after a certain illiterate troll.

:woo-woo
I may be a troll but I ain't illegitimate!!!

BeviBall!
06-29-2005, 05:02 PM
At least he's got good timing. We are about to shove off for Oaktown.

Goose
06-29-2005, 05:09 PM
Even WTS doesn't deserve to be polluted with this kind of stuff. Maybe we need another forum called ***?

ROTFLMAO!!!

samram
06-29-2005, 05:55 PM

No kidding? Thanks for clearing that up!

Spicoli
06-29-2005, 06:29 PM
:woo-woo
I may be a troll but I ain't illegitimate!!!

That is hilarious. I needed that after reading this thread. Thanks!

SoxSpeed22
06-29-2005, 06:32 PM
I'm surprised only one person has done this before me.
:threadblows::threadsucks:threadsucks:threadblows:

whitesoxfan
06-29-2005, 06:33 PM
:threadblows:
these trade "rumors" are getting really old, really fast.

Tragg
06-29-2005, 06:43 PM

That's one year of overpayment, versus 5 years of overpayment taking on Chavez (and perhaps Zito too).

The Racehorse
06-29-2005, 08:37 PM

Heh, heh... I find that idea funny-tragic. :)

Elvisfan1977
06-29-2005, 09:38 PM
I think he meant P and in Pitcher Zito.

I swear people are putting up the same threads like 10 times a day.

I swear, people who notice this kind of stuff have too much time on their hands.

tebman
06-29-2005, 10:10 PM
How about the troll-destructo countdown?

Standing by...

Rocky Soprano
06-30-2005, 09:48 AM
I swear, people who notice this kind of stuff have too much time on their hands.

It has nothing with having too much time and just being able to read his post correctly.

This is what he posted:

3B Chavez, P Zito = pretty obvious what he meant if you ask me.

JermaineDye05
06-30-2005, 01:18 PM
I'm not gonna bother posting another thread about this, it's been posted so many times. but once again they're talkin bout chavez, ugh this is really getting redundant