PDA

View Full Version : Podsednik trade player to be named later

Irishsox1
06-29-2005, 02:52 PM
When the Sox traded Lee for Podsednik and Vizcaino there was also a player to be named later coming over from the Brewers. Who ended up being the player to be named later? I can't find it on the internet.

dranny32
06-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Travis Hinton, 1B.

Mickster
06-29-2005, 02:54 PM
Meh....just send over Prince Fielder and let's call it a day.:cool:

Frater Perdurabo
06-29-2005, 03:09 PM
Meh....just send over Prince Fielder and let's call it a day.:cool:

I'd take Lyle Overbay.... :tongue:

whitesoxfan
06-29-2005, 03:24 PM
i'll take Capuano.

kojak
06-29-2005, 04:08 PM
I'd take Lyle Overbay.... :tongue:

Who is Bay?
:tongue:

White Sox Josh
06-29-2005, 04:14 PM
Na just send over Ben Sheets!

soltrain21
06-29-2005, 04:15 PM
That joke went about 3 posts too many. You all lose.

TimoandAaron
06-29-2005, 04:33 PM
When the Sox traded Lee for Podsednik and Vizcaino there was also a player to be named later coming over from the Brewers. Who ended up being the player to be named later? I can't find it on the internet.i thought you were starting a trade Podsednik thread, or podsednik trade rumor.:o:

Soxrockhead2BANNEDagain
06-29-2005, 04:37 PM
Na just send over Ben Sheets!

tEAL pOLICE

scottjanssens
06-29-2005, 04:40 PM
i thought you were starting a trade Podsednik thread, or podsednik trade rumor.:o:

Some moron on the Score the other week said we should trade Pods for Patterson because Pods lacks power.

TimoandAaron
06-29-2005, 04:42 PM
Some moron on the Score the other week said we should trade Pods for Patterson because Pods lacks power.lol, who would we have for leadoff? Patterson,as we know, sure sucks at it.

Steakpita
06-29-2005, 04:45 PM
Anyone else notice that Freddy Garcia looks a little bit like The Rock?

PBRWarrior
06-29-2005, 04:49 PM

Dude, I have been saying that for years. He looks like his little brother. Especially in those pictures. Can you smell what Garcia is cooking?

skobabe8
06-29-2005, 05:02 PM
Some moron on the Score the other week said we should trade Pods for Patterson because Pods lacks power.

I was listening to that too. Pretty funny. :redneck

SOXSINCE'70
06-29-2005, 05:06 PM

WMVP's MJH have mentioned it for weeks.

Steakpita
06-29-2005, 05:07 PM
aww CRAP, that makes me feel like a jackass. :redneck

MJH should go into cybernetic deep freeze in the football offseason.

MHOUSE
06-29-2005, 07:01 PM
Freddy definately looks like the Rock. Can anyone come up with a Scorpion King tag with Garcia's face super-imposed? Get the photoshop working! As for trading Pods at all, I say no way and as for acquiring Patterson I say that's totally ridiculous.

gosox3072
06-30-2005, 01:16 AM
You know, i personally wouldnt mind getting patterson. im not saying we should make a trade for him (especally podsednik hes awesome) but patterson will prolly be good, he has all the tools to be a great ballplayer, but doesnt have the attitude. He never will have the attitude when dusty "do what u want" baker is leading him. Ill bet working with a guy like scotty would do wonders for patterson.

gee, im gonna get blasted for this:D:

ilsox7
06-30-2005, 01:17 AM
You know, i personally wouldnt mind getting patterson. im not saying we should make a trade for him (especally podsednik hes awesome) but patterson will prolly be good, he has all the tools to be a great ballplayer, but doesnt have the attitude. He never will have the attitude when dusty "do what u want" baker is leading him. Ill bet working with a guy like scotty would do wonders for patterson.

No. Our outfield is full right now with 2 stud prospects waiting in the wings. No way.

gosox3072
06-30-2005, 01:22 AM
No. Our outfield is full right now with 2 stud prospects waiting in the wings. No way.

Definatly agreed there, but i just think that its stupid that cub fans are giving up on patterson, yah hes been around 3 years, but so was garland.....look at him now.

Then again cub fans are stupid

Nellie_Fox
06-30-2005, 01:34 AM
Meh....just send over Prince Fielder and let's call it a day.:cool:Then we'd have traded El Caballo for El Gordo!

Mickster
06-30-2005, 10:00 AM
Then we'd have traded El Caballo for El Gordo!

:rimshot

:smile:

DaleJRFan
06-30-2005, 11:30 AM

Nah, you won't get blasted. I am sure that a lot of people agree with you, though. The Cubs have a lot of talent, but their manager is a pushover.

To avoid having this thread hijacked by Flubs chatter, is the PtbN in the Pods trade any good?? Where did he end up? AA?? Thx. I have always been curious about it, never took the time to look.