PDA

View Full Version : Why do Cub fans continue to malign us?

Viva Medias B's
06-28-2005, 10:46 PM
I guess being up by 12 games in the "Chicago League" has Cub fans all upset. Among things being said about us and our ballpark in cyberspace, it is claimed that shootings occur at our ballpark several times per year.

Hitmen77
06-28-2005, 11:01 PM
:whocares

We're in 1st place and they're jealous.

JB98
06-28-2005, 11:09 PM
I guess being up by 12 games in the "Chicago League" has Cub fans all upset. Among things being said about us and our ballpark in cyberspace, it is claimed that shootings occur at our ballpark several times per year.

Where are they claiming that?

Jurr
06-29-2005, 07:56 AM
"Malign us"....good words.

You are better off jabbing a shish-kebob skewer into your ears than listening to a Cub fan talk about ANYTHING. Come on, people! We're past this!
Everything they say is an attempt to forget one thing.....51-24. Period.

Cellview22
06-29-2005, 09:12 AM
I've noticed that Cub fans are more bitter than ever right now. Wait until we make the playoffs! They'll probably be so mad they'll buy a ticket just so they can show up in their Cubs gear and cheer against the Sox. I actually wouldn't be surprised.

Speaking of bitter Cub fans, my brother and I were discussing what it would be like if the Sox ever won the WS and held a rally at Grant Park. He said a lot of idiots would show up in their blue, and try to start fights. I'm not even gonna think that far ahead, but he brought up an interesting point. Cubs fans might try to stir things up if we have success in the playoffs.

cubhater
06-29-2005, 09:21 AM
I've noticed that Cub fans are more bitter than ever right now. Wait until we make the playoffs! They'll probably be so mad they'll buy a ticket just so they can show up in their Cubs gear and cheer against the Sox. I actually wouldn't be surprised.

Speaking of bitter Cub fans, my brother and I were discussing what it would be like if the Sox ever won the WS and held a rally at Grant Park. He said a lot of idiots would show up in their blue, and try to start fights. I'm not even gonna think that far ahead, but he brought up an interesting point. Cubs fans might try to stir things up if we have success in the playoffs.

Be a good White Sox fan and ignore them. Let them act like fools and feel the cop's night stick.

jdm2662
06-29-2005, 09:33 AM
Be a good White Sox fan and ignore them. Let them act like fools and feel the cop's night stick.

Ignoring the media and Cubbie loving tools is the best route I've taken all year. They are bitter and jealous, and it's wonderful. I want the White Sox to win the WS more than ever this year.
________
Bbw Plump (http://www.****tube.com/categories/223/plump/videos/1)

Uncle_Patrick
06-29-2005, 09:42 AM
Why be concerned with what Cubs fans (or any other haters) have to say? I've seen some of the stuff written on the internet: "They're playing above their heads", "They only beat bad teams", "They're not that good, just lucky", "Ozzie is the worst manager in baseball", "Nobody cares about them", "Sox fans are white trash", "The White Sox are the most classless organization in baseball, they invented classlessness", etc. Blah, blah, blah, who cares?

Just like there are Sox fans who will never give credit to the Cubs, there are Cubs fans who will never give credit to the White Sox. Of course many of them are bitter, their team has played under expectations and their players keep getting hurt. Why their trash talking should surprise (or bother) anyone is beyond me.

Hangar18
06-29-2005, 12:02 PM
Why be concerned with what Cubs fans (or any other haters) have to say? I've seen some of the stuff written on the internet: "They're playing above their heads", "They only beat bad teams", "They're not that good, just lucky", "Ozzie is the worst manager in baseball", "Nobody cares about them", "Sox fans are white trash",

Note how most of that same stuff was what was also being printed in the MEDIA
Cub fans simply dont think for themselves and cant think. They believe what is printed (screw you mike kiley) or on the radio (looks at mike murphy).
When the Sox win - Playing above their heads
When the Cubs occasionally win - Superstars

"They only beat bad teams" we surely heard a TON OF THAT back in April and May didnt we? We didnt hear that in September of 2003 when the cubs were beating the AAA Reds and AA Pirates down the stretch were we?
Instead it was "cubs rising to the occasion" and "stepping up and having superb month"