Won the damn game.

:dye:

This is the new and improved Tigers?

SoxFan76
06-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Won the damn game.

:dye:

This is the new and improved Tigers?

I'll put in my own honorable mention for Hermanson. Man, I thought that was AWESOME. One of the top moments for me this season. ("One" of them, certainly not the top) The man's got some stones.

owensmouth
06-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Sixteen dingers! Of course, he only hits them at US Cellular.

BeviBall!
06-28-2005, 10:04 PM
I vote Uribe... catalyst for the first run in 3 games and made a huge defensive gem to start off the 8th.

Daver
06-28-2005, 10:07 PM
I vote Uribe... catalyst for the first run in 3 games and made a huge defensive gem to start off the 8th.

Disputes with the umpire are settled by means of a duel, elephant guns at a thousand paces.

What day can I pencil you in for?

BeviBall!
06-28-2005, 10:11 PM
I feel as I have been slapped in the face with a white glove! I yield sir as JD is a fine choice. It's just that Juan has had no days in the sun... and that was a banner performance after sitting out a week.

Mr. White Sox
06-29-2005, 02:56 AM
every time i've won a pick to click, the sox win...coincidence? i don't think so. (3-0)

ode to veeck
06-29-2005, 11:11 AM
Honorable mention with oak leaf clusters to Burly-Mon. What a mound stud he was last night, working through several base runners (darn pesky kittens seemed to eek out nearly a single an inning). Loved the big K to I-Rod and then the pick right before Burly Mon got pulled an inning later. I had to back up the Tivo a couple of times just to see it all again, especially Ozzie and Burly laughing about the pick as Ozzie was bringing in the pen studs.