PDA

View Full Version : All I know, after today is...

doublem23
06-27-2005, 03:41 AM
... if I ever see anyone on this board again complain that the Twins didn't take Mark Prior, I'm going to scream.

White Sox Josh
06-27-2005, 02:40 PM
... if I ever see anyone on this board again complain that the Twins didn't take Mark Prior, I'm going to scream.And they made the right choice in taking Mauer to. He's a stud.

doublem23
06-27-2005, 05:26 PM
And they made the right choice in taking Mauer to. He's a stud.

:?:

Are you kidding me? Have you not seen this guy pitch? He's phenomenal.

If the Sox chose Mauer over Prior, I'd be irate.

MIgrenade
06-27-2005, 05:30 PM
... if I ever see anyone on this board again complain that the Twins didn't take Mark Prior, I'm going to scream.

And, in an odd twist, the one thing he tried to stop, is the one thing he created.

CHISOXFAN13
06-27-2005, 05:30 PM
And they made the right choice in taking Mauer to. He's a stud.

Are you serious? Maybe it's time to take a break from WSI because the computer is clearly having an adverse affect on you.

If the Twins had Prior and Santana, we'd be royally screwed.

doublem23
06-27-2005, 05:32 PM
If the Twins had Prior and Santana, we'd be royally screwed.

Especially considering the fact that they'd also probably still have A.J. Pierzynski, too. And Mark would never have been exposed to the genius that is Dusty Baker.

That'll give you nightmares.

wsbaseball9
06-28-2005, 12:50 AM
Especially considering the fact that they'd also probably still have A.J. Pierzynski, too. And Mark would never have been exposed to the genius that is Dusty Baker.

That'll give you nightmares.

omg, prior never exposed to being overpitched and not kept tabs on for his offseason habits and on the twins...
i need the nightlight tonight

mr_genius
06-28-2005, 12:57 AM
mark prior this, mark prior that.... bla bla bla

i hear enough of this on local sports tv and local papers.

PicktoCLick72
06-28-2005, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by mr_genius
mark prior this, mark prior that.... bla bla bla

i hear enough of this on local sports tv and local papers.

Even if you hate the Cubs, if there is one person on the Cubs they should be focusing on, it is Mark Prior.

mr_genius
06-28-2005, 01:30 AM
Even if you hate the Cubs, if there is one person on the Cubs they should be focusing on, it is Mark Prior.

he's got what, like 3 wins? no offense, but he needs to stay healthy and get some wins before i give him that much respect. he obviously is real good when healthy... but so is carrie woods.

i guess i would give him a roster spot on the sox... in the pen or maybe AAA

:D:

MUsoxfan
06-28-2005, 01:51 AM

I do hate the Cubs more than anything. Is Mark Prior the best pitcher in the city? No. He's the 2nd best behind Buehrle.