PDA

View Full Version : SOX roadtrips

soxjim
06-26-2005, 08:04 PM
I know this thread comes up a lot each season. Just wondering how roadtrips are going this season and where have you gone. My wife and I are going to the series in Detroit section 120 each game. Then Fort Wayne, South Bend and finish the trip at the Cell on July 4 for my birthday. this is our last roadtrip as childless husband and wife. Next season we will have a new SOX addition to our family. Found out after SOX cub game on Friday. Have a great time on your trips.

jake27
06-26-2005, 09:58 PM
going to see the flubs play the cardinals at the end of july (forgot the exact dates and too lazy to look now), then skip on over to KC the next day when the sox play the royals then on the way back catch a game in peoria... thats if everything goes accoring to plan.

skobabe8
06-26-2005, 10:00 PM
I know this thread comes up a lot each season. Just wondering how roadtrips are going this season and where have you gone. My wife and I are going to the series in Detroit section 120 each game. Then Fort Wayne, South Bend and finish the trip at the Cell on July 4 for my birthday. this is our last roadtrip as childless husband and wife. Next season we will have a new SOX addition to our family. Found out after SOX cub game on Friday. Have a great time on your trips.

CONGRATULATIONS! Thats great news!

The gf and I have been to KC and to the northside this year, and plan on trying to get to Comerica sometime this year.

gosox3072
06-26-2005, 11:26 PM
Im gonna TRY to get to KC in late July.........(if money holds out)....and will probably go to minnesota in september depending on if we have clinched or will clinch.

Only road games ive seen the sox at are Baltimore 2 years ago, wrigley, and miller park the first year it was open.

BTW Congratulations on your new member of ur family!!!:)

popilius
06-26-2005, 11:38 PM
I'm going to see the Sox play at Yankee Stadium, August 8th and 9th.

I'll also watch Texas play at the Orioles at Camden Yards on June 28th. It's a 'business' trip, but I'm trying to extend it one more day to see the Sox play there on the 29th.

:gulp:

soxjim
06-27-2005, 06:22 AM
Im gonna TRY to get to KC in late July.........(if money holds out)....and will probably go to minnesota in september depending on if we have clinched or will clinch.

Only road games ive seen the sox at are Baltimore 2 years ago, wrigley, and miller park the first year it was open.

BTW Congratulations on your new member of ur family!!!:)
Been to the above. Camden is awsome. Im a NIU fan. go Huskies. Will be at the Northwestern game.

boiler up
06-27-2005, 08:11 AM
i'll be at all of the detroit games in september

maurice
06-27-2005, 11:56 AM
This year, we did Tucson, Milwaukee, and San Diego, and saw the Knights play in Indy.

We may do one or more of the following before the end of the year: Cleveland, Baltimore, Seattle, Louisville, NC, and B'ham.

EastCoastSoxFan
06-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Looks like it's just going to be Camden Yards on 07/30, Yankee Stadium on 08/09, and Charlotte @ Syracuse on 07/23...

doublem23
06-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Going to the Cell is a road trip for me. Looking tentatively at going to the game on July 5th vs. Tampa Bay. Though these won't be Sox games, I'd really like to hit a game in St. Louis this year, to see Busch Stadium one more time.

itsnotrequired
06-27-2005, 03:29 PM

Congrats on the new addition! The wife and I have our first on the way as well. Should be here just in time for the playoffs! So if you see a pregnant lady in the stands this season pounding one down, rest assured it is NA...:D:

As far as road games go, I've seen the Sox in Milwaukee twice. Once this season at the exhibition games and one game back when the Brewers were still in the AL. I remember Frank getting injured. 1999?

alohafri
06-28-2005, 11:59 AM
The Aloha's are going to Boston in August and hope to get tix to the Friday night BoSox/ChiSox game on the 12th. If anyone has any connections to Fenway, please let us know how we can get tix to that game!! Thanks!!

---Mrs. Aloha

steff
06-28-2005, 12:05 PM
The Aloha's are going to Boston in August and hope to get tix to the Friday night BoSox/ChiSox game on the 12th. If anyone has any connections to Fenway, please let us know how we can get tix to that game!! Thanks!!

---Mrs. Aloha

Thanks for reminding me.. I'll call after lunch.

1951Campbell
06-28-2005, 12:24 PM
I'll be in Cleveland July 16th. Buddy's bachelor party. I'll be the lone Sox fan among Tribe fans! :D:

LauraJ14
06-28-2005, 01:38 PM
My sister and I are going to St Louis to see the Cards/ Astros on July 15th and 16th. Last trip to Busch Stadium. There may be a trip in September to see the Sox and maybe a game in Milwaukee to see "El Caballo".

RawisTheGameHhH
06-28-2005, 02:08 PM
I'll be in Cleveland July 16th. Buddy's bachelor party. I'll be the lone Sox fan among Tribe fans! :D:
A buddy of mine and I will be there July 16 and 17! So thats 3 Sox fans on the 16th!

CubKilla
06-28-2005, 03:38 PM
A buddy of mine and I will be there July 16 and 17! So thats 3 Sox fans on the 16th!

Make that 5. Me and a bud are going for the 16th, 17th, and 18th games. If you can't find us at Jacob's, look for 2 guys wearing Sox stuff at The Great Lakes Brewery :gulp:

soxwon
06-28-2005, 04:09 PM
who's gonna go to clev oct 2-3 for the final games before the playoffs?

cubhater
06-28-2005, 04:35 PM
My sister and I are going to St Louis to see the Cards/ Astros on July 15th and 16th. Last trip to Busch Stadium. There may be a trip in September to see the Sox and maybe a game in Milwaukee to see "El Caballo".

I'll be at Busch for the July 16th and 17th games against the Stros. It'll be my first and last visit to Busch before the wrecking ball hits. Barring a late October Sox series there of course.:cool:

WagMan
06-28-2005, 07:03 PM
going to see the flubs play the cardinals at the end of july (forgot the exact dates and too lazy to look now), then skip on over to KC the next day when the sox play the royals then on the way back catch a game in peoria... thats if everything goes accoring to plan.

I had attempted to purchase tickets for this exact road trip when tickets first went on sale. Missed out on the Cards tix and figured the road trip to KC could wait a year when the new Busch stadium opens. As it stands, I'm goin to St.L in September to see Busch for my first and last time. Other than that, this year's road trips include Arizona and San Fran (Spring training), Milwaukee for my annual visit and headed to Cinci to see C. Lee!