PDA

View Full Version : Who cares about the Sox vs. Cubs

TimoandAaron
06-26-2005, 09:00 PM
lets worry about taking the division and having a playoff birth.

mccoydp
06-26-2005, 09:05 PM
Surely you meant "berth", but winning the Central surely could give "birth" to a playoff "berth".

TimoandAaron
06-26-2005, 09:08 PM
Surely you meant "berth", but winning the Central surely could give "birth" to a playoff "berth".Yea, that is what i probably meant.

But anyways, i am talking to a cubs fan and she acts like splitting a series with the sox is one of the best things to happen to the cubs franchise.

Vkngshockey91: i said they dont need to worry about the worthless cubs when the sox have a more important division series coming up

USMCCUZ23: o yea sure

Vkngshockey91: id rather have a playoff berth than a series win

Vkngshockey91: to sox fans, there are just more important things than the sox vs. cubs series

USMCCUZ23: thats what a sore loser usally says
USMCCUZ23: yea ok

Vkngshockey91: www.whitesoxinteractive.com (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com)

Vkngshockey91: go to the message board and you will see

USMCCUZ23: yea that is what sore losers say

jeremydavid
06-26-2005, 09:14 PM
i sense she was just giving you a hard time about the game. you probably just made yourself look like you can't take a little friendly joking. these games and the ribbing between flubs and sox fans is fun. getting offended just makes you seem like a stiff.

TimoandAaron
06-26-2005, 09:17 PM
i sense she was just giving you a hard time about the game. you probably just made yourself look like you can't take a little friendly joking. these games and the ribbing between flubs and sox fans is fun. getting offended just makes you seem like a stiff.No
She thinks the cubs are better than the sox. Believe me, i have gone to the same school with her for 8 years.

JB98
06-26-2005, 09:57 PM
No
She thinks the cubs are better than the sox. Believe me, i have gone to the same school with her for 8 years.

Who cares what she thinks? We know the truth, and the truth shall set us free.

Even if our current two-game losing streak becomes a nine-game losing streak, we'll still be on pace for 100 wins. No worries, man.
:cool:

skobabe8
06-26-2005, 11:38 PM
Yea, that is what i probably meant.

But anyways, i am talking to a cubs fan and she acts like splitting a series with the sox is one of the best things to happen to the cubs franchise.

Vkngshockey91: i said they dont need to worry about the worthless cubs when the sox have a more important division series coming up

USMCCUZ23: o yea sure

Vkngshockey91: id rather have a playoff berth than a series win

Vkngshockey91: to sox fans, there are just more important things than the sox vs. cubs series

USMCCUZ23: thats what a sore loser usally says
USMCCUZ23: yea ok

Vkngshockey91: www.whitesoxinteractive.com (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/)

Vkngshockey91: go to the message board and you will see

USMCCUZ23: yea that is what sore losers say

I've never seen the birth of a troll until now.

TimoandAaron
06-27-2005, 12:38 AM
I've never seen the birth of a troll until now.

I doubt she will become a member.