PDA

View Full Version : This is a Trend!

Rudy Law
06-26-2005, 05:35 PM
This has been the trend all year...Every time we have won 8 in a row this yrea...We always go on a losing streak......We won the 8th in a row in Oakland and dropped the last two games of the series and the first one to Detriot......Won 8 in a row going in to Tampa..Lost first 2.....Then this time....Every time they have gone on a decent win streak...They always follow it up with at least 2 losses in a row.....Also days off always suck when you lose.....

Cowhead418
06-26-2005, 05:38 PM
This has been the trend all year...Every time we have won 8 in a row this yrea...We always go on a losing streak......We won the 8th in a row in Oakland and dropped the last two games of the series and the first one to Detriot......Won 8 in a row going in to Tampa..Lost first 2.....Then this time....Every time they have gone on a decent win streak...They always follow it up with at least 2 losses in a row.....Also days off always suck when you lose.....
I'll take these 2-game losing streaks if it means winning another 8 in a row.:cool:

buehrle4cy05
06-26-2005, 05:38 PM
Time to bounce back, beat the kitties, and then take 2/3 in that hell-hole of Oakland.

soxjim
06-26-2005, 05:39 PM
If the trend continues, then we should win in Detroit. GO SOX

ShoelessJoeS
06-26-2005, 05:40 PM
win 8, then lose 2? ill take that...8 outta 10 aint bad :tongue:

voodoochile
06-26-2005, 05:41 PM
The only trend I see is people who lack the intestitnal fortitude to be fans of the team with the best record in baseball (by a fair margin for late June :?: ) posting dumber and dumber things...

buehrle4cy05
06-26-2005, 05:42 PM
The only trend I see is people who lack the intestitnal fortitude to be fans of the team with the best record in baseball (by a fair margin for late June :?: ) posting dumber and dumber things...

:kneeslap::rolling::roflmao:

FarWestChicago
06-26-2005, 05:52 PM
The only trend I see is people who lack the intestitnal fortitude to be fans of the team with the best record in baseball (by a fair margin for late June :?: ) posting dumber and dumber things...Absolutely!! :thumbsup:

cleanwsox
06-26-2005, 06:53 PM
Get a grip people. It's not like the

:chickenlittle

Chisox003
06-26-2005, 06:57 PM

Yes, there is an increasing number of those "kinds" on this site these days...Its driving me nuts

:threadsucks

Rudy Law
06-28-2005, 07:01 PM
Yes, there is an increasing number of those "kinds" on this site these days...Its driving me nuts

:threadsucks

I just wanted all you smart asses to know that it wasn't a Negative thread at all...Ill take 8 out of ten anytime....I was just noticed how it was funny that the have seemed to follow a trend this year.....Sorry......It is a strange trend..Not negative at all......But I promise next time I notice something actually related to the GAME of baseball...Ill just make it another The Cubs suck andall their fans are gay thread...Since that seems to be the only thing you people want to hear.......I thought baseball was a game were quirky thinhgs like that happen and are fun to talk about....SORRY>>WON"T HAPPEN AGAIN............

FarWestChicago
06-28-2005, 08:36 PM
Ill just make it another The Cubs suck andall their fans are gay thread...Since that seems to be the only thing you people want to hear.......You couldn't be more wrong. Nobody wants threads like that, well, nobody with a brain.

MIgrenade
06-28-2005, 08:58 PM
Ya know, at this rate, if people stopped posting stupid things, there would be nothing here to talk about.

tebman
06-28-2005, 09:23 PM
Ya know, at this rate, if people stopped posting stupid things, there would be nothing here to talk about.
Oh, I don't know...

How about tomatoes?