PDA

View Full Version : Knights now 5-19 in June

He gone
06-25-2005, 09:45 PM
They just lost 5 to 4 in 12 inings in game 2 of a doubleheader. They lost 14 to 1 in game one. I think their record is now 22-54 :(:

gosox41
06-25-2005, 11:05 PM
They just lost 5 to 4 in 12 inings in game 2 of a doubleheader. They lost 14 to 1 in game one. I think their record is now 22-54 :(:

Yuck. Hope they improve.

Bob

JB98
06-26-2005, 12:45 AM
Other than Anderson and Bajenaru, I don't know that we have anybody down there who is considered a legit prospect. There are a lot of mediocre hurlers (Adkins, Stewart, Munoz, Diaz) who have had failed stints with the Sox, and veteran position players who are headed in the wrong direction (Norton, Burke, Toca, Gutierrez, Casanova).

I can't see that team improving too much. And no, I don't consider LTP to be a prospect anymore.

Mr. White Sox
06-26-2005, 11:13 PM
Other than Anderson and Bajenaru, I don't know that we have anybody down there who is considered a legit prospect. There are a lot of mediocre hurlers (Adkins, Stewart, Munoz, Diaz) who have had failed stints with the Sox, and veteran position players who are headed in the wrong direction (Norton, Burke, Toca, Gutierrez, Casanova).

I can't see that team improving too much. And no, I don't consider LTP to be a prospect anymore.

:LTP
cmon, the chicks dig the long ball! i still got it!