PK

everett

dye

aj

crede

osuna

Fredsox
06-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Starting Blanco appears to be an attempt to slow down the running game. This will be a challenge anyway with Maddux pitching, but I recall Blanco doing reasonably well in holding runners more closely.

balke
06-25-2005, 02:07 PM
I'd hate to call for more playing time, but I was hoping to see Frank v. Maddux today. I trust Ozzie's judgement for now, it would just be nice to see that matchup. Hopefully Rowand has a big game, I'm thinking of starting him in Fantasy today.

irish rover
06-25-2005, 02:08 PM
looking forward to frank vs prior, if franks goes Sun

CHISOXFAN13
06-25-2005, 02:10 PM
looking forward to frank vs prior, if franks goes Sun

If I was a betting man, Id say Everett gets the start in right tomorrow with Frank in his customary three spot.

Unregistered
06-25-2005, 02:14 PM
I'd hate to call for more playing time, but I was hoping to see Frank v. Maddux today. I trust Ozzie's judgement for now, it would just be nice to see that matchup. Hopefully Rowand has a big game, I'm thinking of starting him in Fantasy today.
Yeah, with the way he's been going and the positive influence on the offense he's had on this team, I want Frank out there everyday. I'd put Everett in right, Thomas at DH and sit JD. But what the hell do I know? :cool:

swanson24
06-25-2005, 02:48 PM
Todd Walker made a dumb comment to Gail Fischer before the game does anyone believe that Walker will have a good game against Jose Contreras today. Walker of course is in the DH spot batting 6th in the lineup.

RallyBowl
06-25-2005, 03:05 PM
Someone Start The Gamethread!

mcp5185
06-25-2005, 04:34 PM
Eventhough I would like to see Frank everyday, there is no way Ozzie is going to let that happen right now. In the second half we may see Thomas playing more, but Ozzie can't push him too much, right away.

Frank has been better historically against Prior, and Everett has been playing well enough to earn playing time.