PDA

View Full Version : Mrs. Baker's Theory Proved To Be True *teal*....

WhiteSoxFan84
06-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Was it earlier this year or last year when Dusty Baker said something about the blacks and hispanics being better at handling the heat compared to the "white boys"? Then he followed it up by saying it's true, it's history, and that his mother taught him about it.

Well, I guess Mrs. Dusty B. Baker knew what she was talking about. I mean just look at today's game. It was about 100 degrees outside, how did Sergio Mitre (white boy) do? Very bad. How did Todd Wellemeyer (white boy) do? Very bad. Meanwhile, Freddy Garcia, the hispanic, was great. Also, Frank Thomas (black guy) hit a home run.

Mrs. Dusty B. Baker also thinks that whomever brought up the fact that A.J., Crede, Dubois and Hollandsworth (all white boys) each homered, is racist and is trying to steal the spotlight from the minorities who performed well in the game.

Chisox003
06-24-2005, 10:55 PM
Joe Crede (White guy) and AJ Pierzynski (Also white) hit big HR's in this scorching heat too

As long as it's the guys playing for the (White) Sox, I really don't care about Dusty and his views on who plays better in the heat...He has some fetish for bringin up race during his rants and honestly, I dont think too many people care

And "Sergio Mitre" is white....? Could have fooled me