PDA

View Full Version : All-Star Voting

balke
06-24-2005, 08:11 PM
What's the Easiest way to vote for Paulie for the All-star game (among others)? I've seen some threads on this before I think, but wanna know the easiest way, like a link or something. Tino Martinez is currently in the lead, and its making me sick. Teixera might deserve it more, but I'm going to vote for Paulie as many times as I can. Most HR's on the #1 team in the majors. Thanks in advance.

Soxrockhead2BANNEDagain
06-24-2005, 11:52 PM
This is my first post so yeah. I think my signature should say who is on the allstar team. But i don't think people should be able to vote because its a yankees boston AL team and i don't think every team should have an All-star.

Tragg
06-24-2005, 11:57 PM
This is my first post so yeah. I think my signature should say who is on the allstar team. But i don't think people should be able to vote because its a yankees boston AL team and i don't think every team should have an All-star.

I suggest that you add Freddie Garcia and Hermanson to your signature, forthwith. They won't make it, but have a good case to.

Soxrockhead2BANNEDagain
06-25-2005, 12:00 AM
no he is not an All-Star

Soxrockhead2BANNEDagain
06-25-2005, 12:02 AM
He won't get in. neither will pollite and maybe Pierzynski or Pods

dranny32
06-25-2005, 12:04 AM
What's the Easiest way to vote for Paulie for the All-star game (among others)? I've seen some threads on this before I think, but wanna know the easiest way, like a link or something. Tino Martinez is currently in the lead, and its making me sick. Teixera might deserve it more, but I'm going to vote for Paulie as many times as I can. Most HR's on the #1 team in the majors. Thanks in advance.

go to mlb.com, pick your votes then when you're done go to vote again, you just have to type in a code and you can do it up to 25 times.

Tragg
06-25-2005, 12:04 AM
Maybe not, but he has as many wins and an ERA a mere .13 above a sure all star: Johan Santana.

Pierzynski or Pods won't make it either, but I think at least Pods should get there ahead of Konerko, who probably will be picked.

FarWestChicago
06-25-2005, 12:11 AM
What's the Easiest way to vote for Paulie for the All-star game?Go to:

http://www.ihatejuanuribe.com/