PDA

View Full Version : Should Dye be moved back to the middle of the order??

CYGarland20
06-24-2005, 08:14 PM
Dye is finally producing, is it time to move him back to the middle of the order?? I realize right now this offense is nearly clicking on all cylinders the way it is, but i think w/ Dye's power #'s he should be back in the heart of the order, Rowand's been good, but he's not putting up the Hr's, what do you guys think?? Here's my lineup.... Pods, Iguchi, Frank, PK, Dye, AJ, Rowand, Crede, Uribe..... keep rotating Everett w/ Rowand, Dye, and Pods.

SoxWillWin
06-24-2005, 08:15 PM
It's hard to say what to do......everyone is starting to come around in the middle even konerko has been improving.....aside from the 0 for today. Tough situation

scottjanssens
06-24-2005, 08:15 PM
At this point I think it's pointless to speculate about the lineup. Not even baseball gods that gave us this fabulous team know what Ozzie's going to do from one day to the next.

scottjanssens
06-24-2005, 08:22 PM
It's hard to say what to do......everyone is starting to come around in the middle even konerko has been improving.....aside from the 0 for today. Tough situation

Konerko still walked so he wasn't a total washout.

Banix12
06-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Because both Rowand and Everett have been doing so well driving in runs lately, even with two outs. I figure both of them should stay above Dye when playing. Frankly though they are all playing well so any way you sort them they should do well.

I concede to the knowledge of Ozzie on how to use the lineup. I'll just watch it.

mccoydp
06-24-2005, 09:42 PM
:jerry

"Don't tinker with MY lineup!!"

RKMeibalane
06-24-2005, 09:50 PM
The Sox have been scoring runs at a higher rate than at any other time this season. There's no reason to mess with the lineup and risk ruining the hot streak. The current lineup is fine the way it is.

balke
06-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Dye still K's too much to be there. Rowand's been K-ing too, but Rowand has been very clutch, and not just swinging for the fences as Dye seems to. Dye's been great, but I don't think he's moved himself up in the order just yet. If he keeps producing like this, maybe.

Chisox003
06-24-2005, 09:56 PM
Tinker Tinker Tinker :rolleyes:

If it ain't broke....

MIgrenade
06-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Win 8 in a row...change the lineup...right...

I wouldn't bother doing anything. How do you know Dye won't be bad if you move him up? Sometimes guys get into a groove in whatever spot they are in and it's just working. Wait till they lose to worry about the lineup.

NealCotts4Life
06-25-2005, 01:18 AM
In my opinion it should be:
1.Posednik
2.Iguchi
3.Thomas
4.Konerko
5.Arron
6.Dye
7.A.J
8.Crede
9.Uribe

That is when everyone is heathy. It seems to be a solid mix of power and speed.