PDA

View Full Version : Any Sox fans in Boston?

Shafe72
06-24-2005, 11:17 AM
Does anyone know of any fellow Sox fans currently living in or near Boston?
There are TONS of transplanted Flubs fans out here, and it would be phenomenal to find a few more Sox fans in Beantown.

If you know of anyone, please refer them to this website or tell them to go to the Coolidge Corner Clubhouse (307 Harvard St in Brookline), which will be showing the Sox-Cubs games this weekend.

Thanks,
Shafe72

doublem23
06-24-2005, 11:19 AM
Make sure you specify because the *******s in Boston are too ****ing full of themselves to realize who's the Sox and who's not.

A friend of mine from high school goes to M.I.T. Not sure if he's there this summer or not, though.

irish rover
06-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Does anyone know of any fellow Sox fans currently living in or near Boston?
There are TONS of transplanted Flubs fans out here, and it would be phenomenal to find a few more Sox fans in Beantown.

If you know of anyone, please refer them to this website or tell them to go to the Coolidge Corner Clubhouse (307 Harvard St in Brookline), which will be showing the Sox-Cubs games this weekend.

Thanks,
Shafe72

Shafe, ever go to the Sports Depot in Allston, that was my hangout when I lived there

Shafe72
06-24-2005, 03:06 PM
Thanks rover and doublem,

The Sports Depot is a good spot, but for some reason, they aren't always able to show White Sox games.

If you hear of any Sox Supporters in Beantown, give a shout.

Sox Pride,

Shafe

Record with me in attendance: 1-0 (6/4 adventure against the Tribe)
Hoping to add more W's when the Sox come to Fenway in August.

LongLiveFisk
06-24-2005, 03:47 PM
Glad to see that some Bostonians will be rooting for the White Sox this weekend! I guess they're not all Cub-lovers after all. :D: