PDA

View Full Version : Bruuuuuce- "sox are 9 1/2 over kansas city"

ChiFabulous1
06-24-2005, 08:58 AM
Last night on comcast sports net, "the baseball expert" Bruce Levine made mention of the sox amazing 9 1/2 game lead over Kansas City and no one corrected him. I know it was a mistake and he knew it when it came out of his moth but still he his a professional. I am so sick of this guy and his love for the north side of town. He sucks!!!!

TornLabrum
06-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Last night on comcast sports net, "the baseball expert" Bruce Levine made mention of the sox amazing 9 1/2 game lead over Kansas City and no one corrected him. I know it was a mistake and he knew it when it came out of his moth but still he his a professional. I am so sick of this guy and his love for the north side of town. He sucks!!!!

I agree. Nobody should ever misspeak. (I love Bruce's talking moth.)

Ditka v. God
06-24-2005, 09:21 AM

That's just flat-out funny.

FRANK FORT
06-24-2005, 10:07 AM
I've mentioned this before, but doesn't Levine's lisp annoy anyone else here but me? I have nothing against people who lisp, but when it's your job to talk on televsion and radio, it's a different story. That, combined with his obvious favoritism towards the cubs, makes him a doubly annoying in my book.

TDog
06-24-2005, 11:11 AM
Obviously he's too busy to get caught up on the latest in what's going on in the world of sports. He's still digesting the standings from mid-April.

ChiFabulous1
06-24-2005, 01:56 PM

Ahhhhh you got me. Good catch.

Rocklive99
06-24-2005, 02:45 PM
Didn't want to start a new thread, but typo on Comcast Sports Net webpoll question, it's 'Jon' Garland, there's no 'h'!